MBTI types in quarantaine

ESFJ: plans a zoom party with ESFP and ISFP but ends up staring at their own face.

ENFJ: sets up random group chats to talk with strangers about life in quarantaine and advices them to read the self-help book they wrote at the start of lockdown.

INFJ: makes cookies and supports a crying ESFJ, telling them that their friends do love them. Realises that they haven't been contacted by their friends for weeks either.

INTJ: stares at the ceiling and thinks about the best way to reply to ENFP without making them think they are in love with them. Because they are not. Definitely not.

ENTJ: lets every family member know how outragious the whole lockdown is whenever they get the chance. Then return to watching Peaky Blinders.

ESTJ: has an online meeting and yells at ISTP for not bothering to wear pants.

ESTP: is doing pretty good. Realises that their family is actually fun to be around and comes up with silly games to play with them to kill time.

ENTP: enters siblings' rooms without asking to just call them a shithead and walk out again.

INTP: quarantaine is a gift from heaven. Annoys 10 year olds on Minecraft.

INFP: listens to a podcast about mythology. Does some tests to find out what mythological creature they are. They were hoping phoenix so answer accordingly to get the desired result.

ENFP: spams INTJ with cute kitten videos and gets sad when they don't get a reply.

ESFP: forgot about the zoom party with ESFJ and ISFP because Temptation Island was getting really spicy.

ISFP: got into a weird quarantaine sadness and just watched the time pass, the guilt of bailing on their ESFJ friend adding to their sadness.

ISFJ: sees an advertisement of re-usable cotton pads on Facebook and excitingly tells ISTJ partner about them. He smiles and nods.

ISTJ: goes online shopping to surprise ISFJ partner with an eco-friendly toothbrush as well. It's bamboo.

ISTP: pants are restrictive, just like having an ESTJ boss. Rethinks career choice.