Second Chances ~A Captain Hook and Once Upon A Time Fanfic~

PREFACE: HOOK'S P.O.V:

________________________

Were you ever in love? Always afraid, that with a click of your fingers, that your whole life, everything that you have ever had, or wanted could be snatched away? My name is Killian Jones, or as most others know me, Captain Hook. I was in love once. A girl named Milah. In other words, Rumplestiltskin's (is that how you spell it?) wife. She meant everything to me. I never thought that I would fall in love. But hey, the future isn't secured in stone. After the day I saw her heart ripped out of her chest, I thought I could never love again. But then I met her.

Princess Sophia. And let me tell you. That was when I decided, I was not going to fall in love with this girl. She was just an assignment. A mission. A person to trade with for the treasures of the world. Who are you kidding Killian? I, had fallen hook (no pun intended), line and sinker, for someone, who was exactly like me.

This was not going to end well. This is the story of how I, a pirate, fell for a princess.

_________________

SOPHIA'S P.O.V:

_________________

"King Acosco, Queen Miriam, Princess Sophia! We have caught the thief from the lower town. And may it be known, that it was not easy." one of my favourite guards, Lincoln, addressed.

"Thank you Lincoln." my father said, and then turned to me. "You know what to do Sophia." he says. I looked to him, shocked. He said I would have to one day, but I never thought that it would be so soon.

"Father, please. Surely this is not the time for me to decide." I tried, reasoning with my father, in my head using the excuse that it was because I didn't know what to do with this pirate, but knowing that it is no use because of the real reason. Yes, I won't lie. This pirate certainly was a looker.

"Now, Sophia!" he yelled, causing me to flinch back into my throne. I turned to the pirate, and the whole royal guard. I sighed.

"I, Princess Sophia, the heir to this kingdom, the only daughter of King Acosco and Queen Miriam, hereby sentence you, Killian Jones, or better known as Captain Hook of the Jolly Roger, to death. Your execution will be held tomorrow at dawn." I finished. He just stared at me the entire time. Not even a blink, or a protest came out of his mouth. Did I do that? Did I make a pirate speechless? No. Impossible. "Take him away." I sighed, waving my hand in a dismissive manner.

"Yes Milady." the guards that were in charge of escorting him bowed politely and turned away from the throne, only to drag him in the way of the dungeons. This was not going to end well.

I, PRINCESS Sophia, was going to help a PIRATE, escape from the most secure dungeons in all of Fairytale Land. This is the story of how I, a princess, fell for a pirate.