Late | Annyeongz

-This one is really short-

Author's POV
A very tired Wonyoung was currently entering the elevator.It was 2 AM and she was feeling tired and drowsy.

All that Wonyoung needs right now was just to lay on the soft mattress and sleep.And maybe, cuddle with her girlfriend too.

Her shift just ended like minutes ago.Her shift usually ends at 11 PM but she needed to stay late since she had so many things to finish at the company she's working at.

The lights were all off as she enters the condo, only the light from the TV was the source of light inside the room.

A smile automatically formed on Wonyoung's face when she saw her girlfriend,Yujin sitting on the couch while watching some shows.

Feeling someone staring at her,Yujin turned her head to the side.Seeing Wonyoung who's eyes are half-open and smiling,Yujin automatically stood up from her seat and went to give her Wonyoung a tight hug.

"Tired?"Yujin asks as she tightens her arms around Wonyoung.Wonyoung just nodded as a response.

Leaning her head on Yujin's shoulder, Wonyoung says,"You should have just went to sleep.I know you're also tired."

"I can't sleep without you beside me."Yujin says as she lifts Wonyoung's chin and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Wanna go to sleep now?"Yujin asks as she saw how Wonyoung yawns from time to time.

Wonyoung hummed softly, signalling that she's sleepy.

"Before you sleep,change your clothes first.I'm just going to turn off the TV,you should go first."Yujin says,earning a nod from the younger.

Entering their shared bedroom,Yujin saw Wonyoung laying comfortably while her eyes barely opened.

"C'mon, let's sleep already." Wonyoung says, patting the empty space beside her.

Obeying like a puppy,Yujin just went beside her and lay down herself comfortably as Wonyoung snuggles close to her.

"I love you baby"Yujin softly mumbles as she places a soft kiss on the top of Wonyoung's head.

"I love you too"Wonyoung managed to replies even though she's sleepy.

After saying quick 'goodnight' to each other,the puppy and the bunny then went to Dreamland.

______

OMAYGADNIS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A ONESHOT AND YEAH,I KNOW.THIS TOTALLY SUCKS:)