Tired | 2kimz

Author's POV
Entering their shared condo,Minju scanned the room searching for a certain person.

"Chaewon?"Minju calls out.And as expected,a head peaked out from the kitchen with a smile.

"Min!You're home!"Chaewon beams out.

"What u doing there?"Minju asks as she walks to the kitchen.

Minju's eyes were about to pop out because of what she's seeing.The whole kitchen room was a mess. Things scattered everywhere.

"What happened in here?!"Minju asks in disbelief,her voice slightly raising.

"I wanted to cook dinner for you since I know you'll be tired from work."Chaewon replies making Minju hold her head out of annoyance.

"Min,you okay?"Chaewon asks after seeing how Minju's mood dropped.

"Do you think I'm okay?!This whole room is a mess!I'm freakin' tired of my work and I just wanted to sleep!But look at this mess!I still need to clean this shit!"Yes, Minju snapped catching Chaewon off guard.

"I-i just wanted to make you d-dinner since I k-know you're tired."Chaewon says, stuttering a bit. Chaewon felt guilty, of course.This was her first time seeing Minju like this.And she completely knows that she's the only reason why Minju snapped.

"You know to yourself that you don't know how to cook!So why bother making one?!Damn!I have so many problems and here you are adding up too!You are such a bothersome!"Minju snapped once again,her blood still boiling.With so many things running in her mind,she didn't even hesitate to just yell at Chaewon like she isn't her girlfriend or smth.

"So I'm a bothersome?"

"So you're saying I'm a bothersome?That I'm just adding up to your problems?"Chaewon asks.Pain was all she can feel after hearing Minjoo's sentence.Surely she knows that it was her fault but still,she can't help but get hurt.

Minju went silent for a moment after hearing Chaewon's words.

"That's not what I mea--"Minju's word were cutted off.

"I'm sorry.."Chaewon says as she tries to hold back her tears.

"Chae-"Minju's words were cutted off again when Chaewon hurriedly left and went to their shared bedroom.

Seeing the door close, Minju could only let out a heavy sigh.

Minju kept stealing glance at their bedroom from time to time as she cleans the whole kitchen,hoping that Chaewon would come out.

Minju felt guilty with everything she had said.Yes,she was angry but still she should have think first before she said anything.

Now,she was done cooking dinner for the both of them.Everything were all set on the kitchen,only Chaewon was missing.

"Chae?~"Minju calls out to the older while knocking softly on the wooden door.Minju was expecting for her to open up but yeah,she got nothing at all.

"Chae dinner's ready."Minju says, still knocking on the door and for the second time she was ignored.

"Chae-"Minju didn't have the chance to finish her words when the door opened, revealing a Kim Chaewon who's wearing a coat and is avoiding any eye contact.Well,maybe to hide her puffy eyes?Heck,she had been crying since she entered the room.

Chaewon was about to walk pass Minju but Minju was fast enough to hold her wrist.

"Where are you going?"Minju asks with her eyebrow raised.Minju just looked like a mom who's interrogating her daughter about an exam but surely, Chaewon can't see it since it was her back who's facing Minju.