Stop Playing! | YulYen

Author's POV
Yuri woke up when she heard a not-so-loud shout from the room next to her and her girlfriend's bedroom.

Yuri gets up and saw an empty space beside her.Yuri sighs in annoyance knowing that it's already 2:30 A.M and still her great girlfriend is still awake playing her games.

Yuri slammed the door open for her to enter but despite the loud noise that was created by the slamming,her girlfriend never budge since she didn't even know that Yuri was now inside her gaming room.

"Yah!"

"CHOI YENA!"

"CHOI FUCKIN' YENA!!"

Yuri's shouts were all ignored.Yena was wearing her headphones and is focused on her computer making her not to hear any shouts from her girlfriend.

Yuri's blood was now boiling and without thinking twice,she went to Yena and removed the older's headphones.

"Oh Y-yuri--"Yena says, stuttering as she saw her girlfriend standing next to her while hands on her waist and looking at her intensely.She does look scary but at the same time,cute.

"Stop playing now."Yuri firmly says.

"But,I'm still not finished.."Yena says while looking at her girlfriend, pleadingly.

"I don't care.Turn that off now."Yuri didn't care even if it wasn't finished yet.It's already late at night yet this duck is still playing.

"Just let me finish this,okay?"Yena says, softly.

"Whatever.Play there.I won't care anymore.Don't you dare go inside our room."Yuri says as she rolls her eyes before she left the place.

"Was that Yuri?"Sakura,one of Yena's gaming buddy asks through the mic.

"Looks like you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight,Choi."Hyewon,one of Yena's gaming buddy also says before letting out a laugh.

"So..You'll just let her go like that?" Hyewon asks.

"I don't know.We still have to finish this, right?"Yena says, contemplating with her self if she should leave the game and go to Yuri or just continue the game.

"Oh shit.I don't think I can finish this though,Eunbi's nagging me." Hyewon says before she disconnected. She doesn't want to sleep on the couch knowing that it's uncomfortable plus Eunbi will not be there to give her cuddles.

"Yeah,me too.Jjaeyeon here's and she threatened that I'll sleep on the couch if I don't stop now."And just like that, Sakura also left leaving Yena all alone.

After she turned off her computer, Yena then headed to her and Yuri's shared bedroom.

As she twisted the door knob.She knows to herself that she's doomed.

"Shit it's locked."

She moved her head near the door and she can hear someone crying and she clearly know who it is.

"Yul?~"Yena asks, softly as she knocks on the wooden door.

"Go away!"Yuri says, slightly raising her voice.Yep,Yena knows Yuri's upset.

"Look,Yul.I'm sorry~"Yena says with the same tone as earlier.

"Just go and play your stupid games!"Yuri says.

"We're already done playing though~"Yena says,the tone of her voice not changing.

"And so?I don't care.Don't expect that I'll let you in."Yuri says, refusing to let Yena inside the room.

Yuri was acting like she doesn't want Yena inside the room but surely she does.She doesn't want to sleep without Yena's cuddles.But even though she wants to sleep with her she still managed to keep her away.

"So where will I sleep tonight?At the couch?"Yena asks the obvious.

"It's up to you.You can sleep anywhere you want except here." Yuri answers back.

"Anywhere?You sure about that?" Yena asks.

Yuri felt that something feels off but decided to shrug it off,"Yeah.I'm sure."

"Okay fine.I'll just sleep at 2kims' house."Yena replies.After hearing Yena's words,Yuri got up from the soft mattress and slowly walked to the door.And no,she didn't open it.She just stood there.

"But won't it be dangerous?"Yuri asks, you can clearly sense that she's worried just by hearing her voice.

"Well..Maybe?"Yena says, trying to play it cool.

"I'll get going now,Yul.Goodnight." Yena says as she moved backwards.

Before she could get any further,the door opened, revealing Yuri who's pouting with dried tears stain on her cheeks.

"Don't go,please."Yuri says,her voice slowly soften.

Yena then went near Yuri with a small smile on her face.And cupped her face making her look at her.

"I'm sorry,Yul."Yena softly says.

"Just.."Yuri says, stopping mid-way, "Don't go."

"I won't if you let me sleep with you."Yena says.

"Okay,fine.You can."Yuri says, trying not to show any emotion.

"I promise,I won't do that again." Yena says, lifting up one of her hands in promising-like stance.

"Promise?"Yuri says,her serious face was now slowly getting soft.

"Yes.I promise."Yena says, showing Yuri her beautiful smile.

"Let's go inside now."Yena says before she held Yuri's hand and guided her to the soft mattress.

They both flopped their selves into the bed and is now cuddling each other.

"Yul"Yena softly calls out making Yuri look at her.

"Yes?"

"Give me a kiss."Yena demanded.

"What if I don't want to?"Yuri teasingly asks

"C'mon."Yena whines.

"Okay,okay."Yuri says before she gave Yena a quick peck.

And now,Yena's smiling like an idiot. And before Yuri could go back to her old position,Yena stole a quick peck from her.

"You sneaky duck."Yuri says before she flashed the smile that made Yena fall for her.

"I love you,Yul."

"I love you too,Yena."