Him:

Y/n: I was going to my university class like any other weekday to learn about the essential things I need to do to become a successful doctor. In class, my classmates and I were all learning on how we should give CPR if someone fainted, collapsed to the ground unconscious, or couldn't breathe. After my CPR classes, I was released from school and headed to a coffee shop to get some coffee, along with lunch. When ordering my food, I saw HIM. He was a handsome, tall, cute guy. When I saw him I froze with admiration and love. I couldn't believe my eyes that I saw such an adorable, hot guy! He had long - ish bleached white/gray hair up to his ears, along with chocolatey brown eyes, soft light skin, had earrings in his ears, and had the most amazing body and hands with rings in them. While ordering my lunch, he seemed to be staring at me the entire time when ordering my food. I couldn't stop looking at him and his beautiful brown eyes. He sort of looked nervous but admiring me at the same time. Then, out of nowhere, I asked him what his name was and his name was Danny. 

When I heard his voice, I was blushing a lot. He had the most soothing, soft 1800s type British accent. I loved his voice and his name, it was so cute! After ordering and receiving my lunch, I sat down and watched some Tik Toks while eating my food. Out of nowhere, I saw Danny's Tik Tok video on my fyp! When I saw his video, I screamed, literally with admiration. He looked soooo hot and adorable in the video. Then, Danny got my attention from me making a little, loud scream. Then, he said, " Ooooh you watching my Tik Tok video darlin? " While being really nervous, I stuttered and said, " y-y-yes Danny. " In my head, I was screaming and freaked out WHY he said " darling " to me! Then Danny responded with his 1800s British accent in a some what seductive way, " I like that you are watching my video darling. " I responded and said, " well, your attractive video came on my fyp and I watched it, and it was great! " Danny responded again seductively , " why you say I am attractive darling? How about you come and follow me somewhere, hmm? " 

In my head, I wanted to follow him but didn't exactly really trusted him. He looked so attractive and was so sweet to me but couldn't help myself, so I responded to Danny by saying, " Yeah, sure, why not!? " Danny responded, " hmm why thank you sweetheart for accepting my offer to you and I am sure you will gladly enjoy it. " After Danny was done speaking, I blushed with excitement and felt soooo glad! I was thinking to myself that where would he take me? Maybe to his house, a different restaurant, or at a park? I wanted to go somewhere to that place with Danny. I was alone most of the time and needed a little excitement in my life, so I joined him. Then, Danny said to me, " well, lets leave and go to a place where you will enjoy something special darling. " I responded, " sure, lets go. " When sitting in his car and arriving to the " special place ", I couldn't believe where we were and what I was going to deal with....