Danny's House:

Y/N's POV: When I came out of Danny's car, I couldn't believe what I saw. Danny brought me to an enormous mansion. I asked Danny, " who's house is this?! " " Why it's my wonderful house darling. I wanted to bring you here because I thought you would like it, Danny said. " At that moment, I was shocked. I didn't know anyone who had a mansion or such a huge house. Then, Danny took me inside and helped me to his room. There were many guards and servants on the way in such a long hallway. In his room, I saw a huge bed and a nice fire place to sit next to and I chose to sit next to the warm fire place. 

Danny sat right next to me and stared while smiling. I was blushing through his beautiful face, it was cute! He asked me if I would like some orange juice because I looked really thirsty and said yes. While receiving the juice, Danny took off to take a shower since it had been a long day. 

While Danny was showering, I was bored so I was scrolling through Tik Tok while drinking my orange juice and suddenly again saw one of Danny's POVs of a British gentlemen from the 1800s video. I couldn't stop looking at his videos and just wanted to date him. Even though he is like a stranger, I just wanted to be his girlfriend. He just seemed so sweet, cute, and hot! Then, Danny came out of the shower and asked me to come to the bathroom. I was confused, so maybe he wanted a towel or something so I brought in a towel to the bathroom without looking at him.

When I came in the bathroom, Danny told me to hand a towel which I did have and handed it to him without looking. After he covered himself up, I SAW HIS ABS AND BODY! DANNY'S BODY WAS SO SLEEK AND I COULDN'T STOP STARING AT HIM. I was about to faint when suddenly he....

                                                                     AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys! Thank you for 34 reads, I am so grateful for all the love.... Thank you! If you have anything to say, please feel free to ask in the comments. I will answer ALL of your guys' comments! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! :) <3

Fantasy of a Perfect Life { Danny Phantom. Exe }On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara