Surprise:

Y/N's POV: I couldn't believe what I saw.....

It was Danny, standing with his sexy abs and fit body. He asked me, " what's wrong Y/N, why won't you come in? " At that moment I was thinking to myself, why would he invite me in the bathroom while he is half naked?! 

I basically almost fainted when I saw him, but I then asked Danny that why he invited me in his bathroom. He replied, " well I wanted to show you something that is really important, is that fine with you? " I then said, yes. I then went to the bathroom with Danny to see what he wanted to show me that was important. When I went in, it was Danny telling me to stay here in the bathroom and I agreed. Two minutes passed and Danny then came back being fully naked with his pleep showing. I covered my eyes at that moment and shouted, " WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING NAKED?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHANGING INTO YOUR CLOTHES! " Danny stayed in silence and walked up to me, leaning in my face and gave me a long kiss on the lips. I stopped him from kissing me and asked him why the fu*k he kissed me! He was still silent and reached in and started to make out with me. I couldn't stop... I kept going in and kissing him too. He was so hot and I couldn't believe we were making out. Danny then reached in for my dress and un-zipped it, showing my undergarments. I then took off his belt along with his pants and under wear, with his shirt. Danny reached in and took my bra and underwear off and reached in to kiss my legs. He kept sucking and kissing my legs all the way up to my boobs. I then reached in to kiss his chest and neck to kiss it.... it was so soothing. Danny then commanded me to suck on his pleep and I did. I started to suck on it for about a whole minute and then felt something. It was his cum, coming out. I felt the thick layer in my mouth and drank it. Danny kept moaning and it was amazing. I then asked Danny.., " DANNY, IM READY, PLEASE DO IT! " Danny responded, " awww why yes princess, I'm getting started on that right now. " Danny then reached in for my pus*y and sucked it. It was mesmerizing... I didn't want him to stop. He then reached his pleep into my pus*y and started to thrust me more and more. " Uhh, uhh, Danny g-g-g-go f-faster please!!!!! " " Why yes darling, whatever you say. "............