Chapter 8 - Meeting Gone Wrong

The next few days went by quickly, as Hunter had been given the garage as a make shift room he made do with it as he had slept in worse places, but as the days passed he had gotten a call from Sirzechs telling him to meet up with a contact at the Royal Woods Mail.

3rd Person P.O.V(Hunter)

Hunter was making his way to the mail to meet with this contact that Sirzechs had asked to meet with him. But on the way there he couldn't help but shake the feeling he was being followed.

Hunter(mind) : "why do I have a feeling I know who it is....don't they have anything better to do today"

Ignoring the fact that he was being followed Hunter had made it to the mall. As he walked around he suddenly heard his name being shouted sighing he turned around and saw the "contact" who was none other than Serafell Lleviathan...

3rd Person P.O.V(Loud Siblings)

After fi ding out Hunter was to meet with someone at the mail the loud sister who had also dragged Lincoln along decided to follow him.

Lincoln : "so why did you decide to follow him again and why bring me along"

Lola : "we have to see if he's cheating"

Lincoln : "cheating, but he's not dating anyone of you"

As they followed Hunter into the mall they heard someone shout his name, as they turned they saw a women wearing some kind of outfit sitting at a table.

Luna : "who's that"

Luna : "who's that"

Everyone watched as Hunter made his way to her only for her to ran and hug him....only to then fail as he moved out the way.

Lori : "I can't hear them, come on we have to get closer"

3rd Person P.O.V(Hunter)

As Hunter made his way to Serafall she suddenly ran at him but as she jumped hoping to hug him he suddenly moved making her fall face first on the ground.

Serafall : "that was mean"

Hunter : "anyone would move if a psycho launched themself at them"

Serafall : "your so mean"

Hunter sighed before sitting down.

Hunter : "so why did Sirzechs bring me here to meet you"

Serafall : "fine....here he want me to give you these"

3rd Person P.O.V

As Serafall handed him a few things the loud sister being who they are decided to have both Lana and Lola go above them to see what it was. But as they went to the second floor to look over Lola had slipped on the railing as she fell over she grabbed Lana and the both went over the railing.

Loud : "LORA, LANA!!"

The siblings all closed their eyes not wanting to see the twins hit the ground....but lucky for them that neve happened when they opened their eye they saw that both twins were currently upside down as they were fought by their leg.....by Hunter.

Lana: "hey Hunter....funny seeing you here"

Hunter who had a look on his face that could kill an entire city worth of people didn't say a work.

Lola : "your mad at us....aren't you"

Hunter : "you tell me"

Lana/Lola : "hahaha.....we're sorry"

Hunter who wasn't smiling at all slowly turned and looked at the others who were also now afraid of what he'll do.

Hunter : "out here now"

As the other siblings slowly made their way to where Hunter was now standing still holding up Lana and Lola.

Luan : "nice of you to drop by.....get it"

Hunter looked at Luan clearly not in a laughing mood with them. After dropping both the twins Hunter had taken the envelopes and asked Serafall to continue this another time. But as she left and Hunter made his back back to the group...

Hunter : "home now"

Timeskip

Hunter : "WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING"

In the Loud Residents Hunter who had just reacently saved the lives of two family members was furious at the fact they not only butted in on his business but due to their stupidity two of them almost died. And now all of them were sitting on the living room floor with Hunter beyond pissed off at them.

Hunter : "have you any idea how stupid that stunt of yours was, not only did you place yourselfs in my business but you almost got two people killed"

Leni : "but you cought them so it all worked out"

Hunter : "oh did it, oh ok then what if I hadn't of cought them in time..I can tell you right now for a fall like that they wouldn't be here right now...the railing is there for a reason I would at least expect one of you to know what a railing is for"

Just then Lynn Sr and Rita had come back from the market only to see an enraged Hunter with their kids sat on the floor.

Lynn Sr : "Hunter what's going on"

Hunter : "here's an ultimatum for you, you tell your parents what happened or I will"

Rita : "tell us what?"

As the children all looked down Lincoln looked at his parents.

Lincoln : "the thing is mum...."

After Lincoln had explained what had happened both their parents were just as furious as Hunter was maybe even a bit more annoyed, as they were grounded for three weeks and sent to their rooms Lynn Sr and Rita turned to Hunter.

Rita : "Hinter we're sorry about them, thank you for saving them from harm"

Hunter : "it's fine...let's hope they learn when not to get involved in this....as well as not jump over the thing that's there to save you"