Chapter 6 - The Information Shut In

Hunter was currently sitting at the table in his house, around the table was Hunter, His Peerage, Lucy, Neopolitan and Ravel who decided to stay the night.

Mavis : "I believe we should introduce our self's since we haven't formally met yet"

Yang : "who's going first"

Mavis : "I'll start us off, my name is Mavis Vermilion I'm Hunter's Queen"

Ravel : "I'm already aware of who both you and Kurl Tepes is. There isn't a devil in the under world who doesn't know about The Fairy Queen and Vampire Queen"

Ruby : "my names Ruby Rose, I'm Hunter's Knight"

Blake : "I'm Blake Belladonna, Hunter's second Knight"

Yang : "I'm Yang Xiao Long, Hunter's second rook"

Neptune : "I'm Neptune Goddess of Planeptune and Hunter's pawn"

Ravel : "wait...your a goddess"

Neptune : "yup its not just me"

Noire : "I'm Noire Goddess of Lastation and one of Hunter's Pawn"

Blanc : "I'm Blanc Goddess of Lowee I'm also one of Hunter's Pawns"

Vert : "and I'm Vert Goddess of Leanbox l and one of Hunter's Pawns"

Ravel : "you have four goddesses in your peerage"

Hunter : "yes.....only a hand full of people outside this house knows about them being Goddesses"

IF : "I'm called IF I'm also one of Hunter's pawns"

Weiss : "I'm Weiss Schnee I am one of Hunter's pawns"

Liliruca : "and I'm Liliruca the last of Hunter's pawns"

As everyone got to chatting with Ravel even Hunter's adopted daughter Lucy and their "maid" Neopolitan had taken a liking to her. But as they spoke a magic circle had appeared on the ground in his house and soon Sirzechs along with his wife and Queen Grayfia appeared.

Ravel : "Lord Lucifer"

Sirzechs : "ah Ravel, I see you are spending time with Hunter and his peerage"

Ravel : "Y..yes Lord Lucifer"

Sirzechs : "there's no need to be so formal here Ravel"

Hunter : "Sirzechs, why are you here"

Sirzechs : "oh yes, I have that thing you asked for"

Sirzechs handed Hunter a bag with something inside it, which confused most of the people in the room.

Grayfia : "I still don't understand why you would need such a thing"

Hunter : "I need some Intel on something and I know a girl who well connected online. Sadly this is the only thing she'll take in payment"

Sirzechs : "hehe I see, well I do hope you find what your looking for Hunter"

Hunter : "thanks again"

After Sirzechs left everyone continued talking while Hunter sighed.

Hunter(mind) : "now I need to visit that shut in of a girl"

Timeskip

Hunter had taken a day off teaching to contact his Infomation specialist, he has know her for quite sometime but is still surprised and her contacts despite her being a shut it and obsession with anime and games.

But soon the students of A High School known as Ryoo was going home and that's when Hunter saw his information specialist with what seemed to be two of her friends.