3. Poseidon Mind

When I was still a young shark girl, I was sent to take part in devilishly difficult training, together with other gifted girls from the other Duchies. We were supposed to be in six, one from each Duchy, but there were only five of us. Now I know why. You will know when you understand what happened next. We were told, if we pass through it, we'll be able to save The Great Duchies from people, demons, and other creatures who will ever want to take control above it. Together we did whatever we were told. We were inseparable... until the final test. They told us to kill each other. It was supposed to be the final part of our training, but we couldn't do it. Neither then, nor now. We spent so much time together, so we started to love each other, and it was love above all.

I don't remember the date or the hour, where it happened. It was a night like every other night, everyone was tired. Except maybe the moon was fully red. Now, when I think about it, I remember a legend about the blood moon. It's said, when the full-blood moon will come, the power of demons will increase to unimaginable levels. Nobody thought about it at the time. I was just lying on my bed, singing a few songs that I remembered from my childhood. I was almost asleep when the bright red light came through the window and there was a frightening scream followed by a laugh. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew one thing. I knew that I was the daughter of Poseidon and protector of our Duchy. So I grabbed my trident, put on my hat and my sharky hoodie, and left my room. Then I saw loads of people running down the corridor, they were in a panic, they were screaming, crying. I ran towards where they were running. I saw four burning men in front of my dad's room. I realized immediately that these were some of the highest-class demons in Ognfire. They were laughing in my face, mocking me. When I got closer, they told me to leave, or they'll kill all the people in the Duchy. I was a little scared, but I didn't give a darn. I was pretending to go away, but actually, I was buying time to cast a water spell. I used water molecules from the air and made spikes which I threw at them. I was shocked. They weren't even damaged. They caught me in a blink of an eye, kicked me in the stomach, and threw me against the wall. They were more powerful than I could ever imagine, I knew they were holding back against me, knowing that they could take me out whenever they wanted to. I saw my dad's room door open and there was a fire around his head when he left his room. It was known that they were controlling my father's mind. With the last bit of my strength, I tried to grab my trident, then I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I realized what happened. I wanted to cry, I wanted to die, I wanted to run away. But I knew that I couldn't do that. I had to rescue my father because I knew that if I didn't do it, the Demon Lord, Ogniun, would take control of The Great Duchies, and nobody would be able to stop him. My stomach and back continued to hurt from being thrown against the wall, but I didn't care about that, because I had more important things to do. I remembered what God had said when I was sent to training: 'it will make them invincible together'. So I decided to visit my friends in other countries and dimensions, and begged them for help, even if I knew that we haven't seen each other in a long time since. So, I got up, took my trident, threw my backpack on my back with Little Sharky, and went to the exit of my castle.

Gawr Gura and Rescue of Poseidonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें