⇨ Wanda Maximoff - Happy Ending

Welcome to my first part of my book! I'm very excited to publish this, ngl. I haven't wrote for months now and I'm not sure if anyone will like this- but I hope so. Hopefully you enjoy my book and we have a great time together!! If you have any requests, you can ALWAYS write them in the comments, and if u should be afraid or just want to keep it private, you can also write me a DM on here!!<3

Friendly reminder: I'm NOT a native-english-speaker. If you see anything written wrong and would like to, you could tell me if I made any mistakes!! <33

-----

Readers Pronouns: This One-Shot is gender-neutral!!<33

Genre: Fluff, lots of fluff

Word-count: 895

Requested: No

-----

"Y/N, are you ready? I can't wait anymore!", your girlfriend shouted from behind your door. You couldn't help but smile. It was so adorable how excited she was, but it would be a lie to say that you didn't feel the same. The two of you waited for this for such a long time now, and it will finally happen: You will move in together, officially, and would finally move out of the Stark-Tower. It wasn't like they didn't liked it there, that wasn't the point at all, actually, the two of you have a lot of fun, beautiful and also sad memories from here together and they would never be forgotten. But you both really wished to build yourself a life up, just the two of you, in a beautiful small town, having your privacy and some rest after those stressful and powertaking last years, maybe with some kids in the future. "Calm down, darling. I'm ready.". Happily you took one bag full of clothes into your hand and threw the last backpack over your shoulders. As you opened the door, you saw Wanda standing right before it, with the biggest smile you could just imagine. It made your heart flutter a little, seeing how truly happy she was. The last years it was kinda rare to see her like this. Immediately she took the bag, gripping with her free hand after yours. You looked up into her eyes - and they were full of peace, with love and happiness. They were one of the many reasons why you fell faster for her than you liked to admitted in the past. 

As you finally said goodbye to everyone, you got into Wandas car. She decided to drive herself. Wanda doesn't uses her car often, she really likes it more to walk, but when she drives with her car, then it's because she wants to make her thoughts free, to let all the worries calm down a bit. It may sound a little dumb, but maybe it's also kind of her save-place, besides being with you. "Are you ready?", you asked with a huge smile on your face, while you grabbed after her hand. When you did this, you noticed how kinda nervous she was. Wanda was always excited for this day, she counted the days till you two finally will move to Westview, but she was scared. "Heyy, what's wrong, darling? Is everything alright?".
It always was like that every time something seems to work out, when she seems to be happy, it would be destroyed and everything she loved would been taken away from her. "It's just.. Like.. What if I lose you too? Every time something seems to be good, it just.. Doesn't happen. What if it happens again? I don't wanna lose you, Y/N..".
You were used to these thoughts of her, sometimes she tells you about them, but just if you really ask multiple times and literally press it out of her. And of course, you kinda understood what she means. When her and Pietro wanted to join the Avengers, and everything was fine, he got killed by Ultron. When she started to enjoy her childhood and had a wonderful life with her parents and her brother, her parents got killed during the bomb-attack. She was scared it will happen again, and you understood it. But you would literally die for her, just to have some happy moments with her, to be close to her. "Listen to me.. It will be alright. You know, everything could happen every time, we don't have control over it and we can't prevent anything, because everything happens how it should happen. But, look, we have such a wonderful time together, and as long as we have it, it doesn't matter if it's just a week, or 40 years, we should enjoy it and live in the Moment. Wanda, I love you, and you seem to love me too, and that's everything that counts now..", during this speech, you quickly pressed a soft kiss on her head. "..So, let's move to Westview now - and make every moment count. We will never know how long it lasts, how long we will stay, but listen: I will stay with you forever, as long as I just can, and this also could be your happy end, our happy end.".
After listening to you carefully, she nodded and gave you a big hug, and after that she gave you a kiss on your lips, a kiss full of love and passion. ,,Then let's make our happy end.".

.. Did you two got your happy ending? Well, I guess you will see this in part 2.
---

AHHHH! This was my first One-Shot in my book! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you want to, you could give me feedback on how you liked it, and what you didn't liked!
Also, if you have any requests, just comment them!! <3 I accept every type of requests!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! <3