⇨ Baron Zemo - Justice and Peace

Hello guys!! Todays request was made by @MARVEL_Mischief_ !! I hope you can enjoy it and I could make the humorous-part you wished for true!!<3 Don't forget, if any of y'all have request, you can simply drop it in the comments, I'm very thankful for every single one of them. For more informations about requests, look into the first chapter of this book!<33 I write for every character and every genre, doesnt matter if it's from the MCU, Sony, X-Men, Fantastic Four or the shows on Netflix. I saw all of them, so don't hold back!!<3

--

One-Shot summed up: The reader is a 25-year-old Assassin from Germany. She has the same powers as Ava Starr/Ghost (she just has it a little bit more under control) and worked for SHIELD for a long time. Now Sam and Bucky need her help in a very complicated situation - and Baron Zemo is a part of that situation.

Genre: Fluff

Gender: Female/ she/her pronouns

Triggerwarnings: Maybe swearing? Nothing else ig

Words: around 1800

Requested: Yes MARVEL_Mischief_

---

PoV: No one

"Who would be better with helping us? C'mon, don't you remember you picked up Zemo, like, two seconds ago? She knows atleast as much as he does, there speaks nothing against it. She worked with Shield, I think you missed a few chapters.", Sam spoke up annoyed against Bucky, who still didn't agreed with him. He met Y/N before, and honestly thought she was annoying, as he said the past ten minutes he and Sam discussed their plan - Sam just thinks he is scared because the last time they met she absolutely beat his ass. "But isn't this idiot enough?! He is enough work-". "Oh c'mon, y'all talk about me like I am not in the car-". Sam quickly interrupted Zemo. "Nobody asked you. I will call her now, telling her we will pick her up, get on the Backseat. In fact, Bucky, I just think you are scared of powerful women.", he playfully said, as he switched places with Zemo and drove to a certain adress - Y/N's adress. "Oh, fuck off already.".

Y/N was simply laying in her bed at that time, trying to get some time for herself. The past weeks, no, the past years, have been a lot for her. Fighting against all these people for SHIELD, even needing to kill some of them, and then this whole switching of her body from immaterial to material again - it was exhausting. With all of her suits she created herself, it at least didn't hurt the whole time anymore - but it was still hard to control. Although it needs to be said that she already can sit on a couch for an hour before she falls through it because she isn't concentrated on her material form - she still gets a heartattack every single time - that's a big improvement in her opinion. When she heard the loud vibration of her phone, she groaned in annoyence. "Who's there?", she asked as she answered the call. "It's me, Sam.". Y/N raised her eyebrows in confusion, but also couldn't hold back a smirk. During the time she had to work with the Avengers in Leipzig, if she wanted it or not to that time, he was one of the only ones that she truly talked to. She was also the person who brought Sam his wings and Steve his shield - she wasn't on anyones side, she thought this whole "side-thing" was nothing but stupid, atleast she also was the person who fought against Bucky when Zemo brought him back into his Winter-Soldier-state, but it was only logical to give them their things in her opinion. "What brings me the joy that my absolute favourite Avenger calls me?", she asked with a wide smirk on her lips. "You also worked on the Super-Soldier-topic, didn't you? Because if so, we really need your help. We also have a big surprise on board, you're in or not? You better decide fast, we're literally in front of your house and don't have THAT much of time. We have to go to fly to Madripoor. Of course something for you will jump out too, I heard there was a other person, with the same powers as you, and there are scientists who work on something against it.. We can visit them if you wan't.". Y/N stood up, already walking to the big window in her living room, through which she can directly look on the street infront of her house. "You didn't just called Baron Zemo a 'big surprise', didn't you? What a lovely reunion of James and him.", not even answering to his question about the "medicine". Y/N was the one who brought Baron Zemo to the prison in Berlin, Germany. It was practical, she also lived in that city and SHIELD thought, that she would had a eye on him - but she literally quitted her job just a few weeks later. She couldn't deny that there was some kind of ,,tension" between her and Zemo every single time they talked with each other, but it was something she played down - he was the bad guy, wasn't he? And although she also did a lot of horrible things, none of it was an evil intention - which still doesn't excuses it. Maybe they are more similar than Y/N thought - but she would find this out the next days she will spend with him. Confidently the woman walked out of her house - or better said, she walked through her wall, with all of her suits in a bag. "Lovely. Never thought I would see this combination.", she laughed as she looked at Zemo and Bucky on the backseat, nearly pressed to one another because of their wide shoulders. Zemo wore a big, black coat with a purple turtleneck - and looked finer than she remembers, especially when both of their eyes met. Oh, he definetly knew she was staring at him, although Y/N hoped he didn't noticed. He also was aware of the tension between them and was excited to see, where this would go with them. She quickly got into the seat next to Sam, as he said: "You won't believe it when I will tell you that it was Buckys idea to get him out of prison, I was against it.". With a shocking expression she turned back to Bucky. "Don't you dare saying anything, you are a literal ghost.". "ExCUSE ME? The ghost could rip your heart out if she wanted to!". Zemo had to chuckle a bit, as Bucky threw a mad look over to him. "So, where are we going, guys? Is this something like a cool friendtrip you do in Highschools? Better hurry up, or I will fall through the car in some time.", Y/N asked amused as she looked out the car while Sam drove quickly to a adress Zemo told him. "We're driving to my jet right now. We will arrive soon.".

PoV: You/Y/N

After the four of you arrived at his jet, after lots of literal staring-competitions between Zemo and you, you were welcomed by his pilot. He seemed to be very happy Zemo was finally back and welcomed him with a big hug, as you walked into his jet. It was gorgeous, big and if you're being honest - exactly like you imagined it. It fitted to him somehow, the whole "rich man" and "I-look-like-a-sugar-daddy" theme. You didn't really expected him to be rich, but it was definetly something that fitted him, you couldn't deny it. You immediately decided to look around the jet, interested in what it could hide.

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other, Prinzessin. Imagined our reunion differently - the last time you wanted to put me into jail?", this specific person asked you, as you were looking at his hella rich wine-collection. "Time flies, doesn't it? It was never personal, it was my job, you know?", you told him with a eye-roll and a small chuckle. "Well, maybe a little personal.", you added. "Can't be that personal, just based of the fact that you're staring at me the whole time you get the chance. Thought you might be over me after all those years, but you have the exact same look on your face.". He talked about your guys tension like you two were in a serious relationship - which definetly wasn't the case. Yes, there were lots of flirts with him in the past, but it never lead to anything. "In your dreams, maybe. Why would I stare at a killer, huh? Weren't you the one who killed all the super soldiers?", you asked him, with a small smirk on your face, thinking you got him now. But the same smirk appeared on his face, which let you feel some butterflies in your stomach. It wasn't like you were in love, of course you weren't (not yet-), you haven't seen him in years, but something about him is so special and unique, you can't even describe it. Maybe it's his confidence or his attitude - or the fact you have big fat daddy issues and like how he treated you. "Tsh, tsh, tsh, weren't YOU the SHIELD-assasin, who killed multiple people for them? Yea, I thought so. It doesn't turn you into a hero, just because you did it for them, Prinzessin". Well, he wasn't even wrong, although you wished he would be. "Doesn't that make us both to killers? But maybe those killers just wanted justice, and peace, for their soul.. They promised you that they would help you with your powers, but in the end of the day you had to build your suits yourself and helped yourself with lots of training.. You never got any justice, neither did you get peace, instead your head just got messier and messier. I think we're kinda similar at this point. Maybe we think this mission could bring us peace, maybe you think James and Sam could help you finding it, but the fact is, that none of them would ever understand you.". You gulped. Maybe that was the attractive thing about him, that he probably understands everything you've been through without even really trying. Knowing what you need, knowing what you always needed, to finally get peace. Even during the time the two of you got to know each other, it felt like he could read your mind, your feelings and everything that was going on in your soul. It was absolutely quiet in his jet, the only thing that could be heard were Sams and Buckys voices from the other side of it and the sound of liquid getting poured into a glass. He made two glasses ready, one for himself, one for you. You immediately grabbed after yours. All your confidence and sarcasm suddenly has been gone, not even thinking about making a joke in this situation again. He literally just read your whole mind. And you liked it, of course you did, because finally someone understood you. He understood the pain you were going through, the way everyone gives you hope, but in the end it turns out to don't work once again. It felt like he takes your powers serious, like he wouldn't make fun of it, and wouldn't even dare to make fun of all the horrible moments you had to go through because of it. "Thanks.. It's great to see you again, Helmut..", you said quietly, even a little calm. You clinked your glasses together and took a small sip of wine from it."I thought the exact same thing. The pleasure is mine.".

----

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Thanks for the request @MARVEL_Mischief_ !! If you have another request, you can request again<2 I'm so sorry it took me so long, I haven't really felt good the last weeks - but I am definetly better now!

If you guys want to request something, you can always write it in the comments!!<3

Have a lovely, lovely day!!<3

-V