⇨ John Walker - Fuck your excuses

Heyhey, baes<33

Today I have a John-OneShot for y'all. I have to say, he is definetly NOT my favourite character and I don't excuse anything he did, but I had a certain angsty-sad-idea, which just fits him and his situation perfectly. So, I hope you can enjoy it anyways! Also, lets talk about how AMAZING Wyatt portrayed John. Wyatt is one of my absolute favourite actors, I love him<33

---

One-Shot summed up: 

John comes home after the past events, and while he thinks he did everything right, you coldly tell him the truth: You're sick of his excuses.

Genre: Angst, sad

Gender: I think it's non-gender specific, I used the "you-form" in this

Triggerwarnings: Maybe mentions of dead, swearing, arguments

Words: around 1700

Requested: No

----

With empty eyes you glared at the grey wall in your and Johns living room, with a hot cup of tea in your hands. It's been week since the last time you saw John, it sometimes felt like he forgot about you, you felt so incredibly lonely. Eight years, eight years the two of you have been together. From the days, where you secretly climbed out of your window, so you wouldn't wake up your parents, just to walk over to his house and climb into his room to secretly be the whole night with him. The two of you joked around, played games on his consoles, and just enjoyed the time together because it was just like nobody could tear you guys apart. You were so sure: He is your soulmate, you would be together forever. And y'all were together till today, normally spending the nights together, hugging each other and telling the other one about their day. Nighttimes were the only ones, where you could really talk to John, because he always came home very late, and you had no problem with it because you loved him so much and you were more of a night-person yourself. He was still there, listening to your new ideas for your books and being absolutely hyped every time you had a new part to let him read it or readed it to him yourself. The romantic-part of your relationship was never gone, so wasn't the love. But the things that happened the last months just were'nt acceptable and you can't fucking take it anymore.

It all started with him preparing to become the new Captain America. "What do you think of it, Y/N? As soon as they have the shield, I could really become Captain America, atleast that's what they told me!!". Of course, you wanted to support him and you were so proud of your boyfriend because of everything he did. He is a big-hearted man, who works his ass off. "I'm so proud of you, John, you know that. You worked so hard your whole life, even when we first met - but I am not sure if this is the right thing. I mean - I think the old Cap gave the shield to a certain person for a reason.. I just hope they don't put too much pressure on Sam.. Please just do it if he gives it away by himself, not because they force and manipulate him to.. That just doesn't sit right with me.. I hope you also see it like that- Do you see it like that?". While you told him this as softly as possible, you sat on your guys bed. He was in the bathroom next to your bedroom, the door opened, brushing his teeth. When he was done, he walked into the bedroom, just with his pyjama-trousers. You looked at him and once again you realised how much you loved this man. "Mhmyea, you're kinda right..", he sighed and also sat on the bed, directly infront of you, so you could look into his eyes. "..But I would do a lot of things to become the new Cap. I just think I'm the right one.". You didn't answered to this sentence anymore. John wasn't just a bighearted person, he also was a hardworking one. And when he really wants something, he will make it possible, you could talk your mouth off, it wouldn't change anything. He noticed the worried look in your eyes, just like he always does. He knows you better than everyone else, so he quickly changed the subject. "..Yea, we will leave this behind us for today. Did you continued to write your new book today? I'm excited to finally hear more about that.". You decided to not worry about this subject anymore, it sounded like he would simply leave it behind him, even though a small part of you knew: He wouldnt. He would never, but this part of you was too quiet in that moment. It was like he captured it with his love. The only thing that mattered was how you cuddled into his chest, reading your new pages to him and laughing with him about all the things you could just imagine.

But just as the small part in you thought- he would do it. He gets everything he wants, the more you work, the more likely you will get it. He did everything that was in his power, just to get this title. And since then, he was gone. The first days he still came home, happily telling you about it and being the happiest he's ever been, but after that he flew through the whole world to catch the flagsmashers, while he also fought against Sam and Bucky at the same time, which originally are the good guys. You had so much respect for them and you were absolutely thankful for everything they did for this earth. Luckily, you and John were'nt blipped away, but your familys were, and it was horrible. Then this whole army from Thanos came to earth - and it was more than just scary. The two of you were in your house, just hoping not to die. The Avengers, and everyone else who helped, are the reason you still could hold John every night, which made you more than just thankful. 

But with Johns actions, with trying to force them to fight with him, you slowly worried, that he would look like the bad guy in the end - and your worries came true. The video, where he killed this man who didn't even do anything, went viral. This also was the last day he called you, the two of you got into a big argument. It ended with him screaming that this man killed Lamar, his best friend and also a very close friend of yours, and that he will get justice for him. He wouldn't care who he had to fight, because nobody could lose against him anymore - which made you realised that something was off. After that, he declined the call and didn't called you for the next three weeks. You were mad, but mostly you were sad. This isn't the John you fell in love with, bur for a certain time you were sure, that you guys could fix this somehow again - but after he still declined every single call from you, ignored you as he never did before, you realised it was lost. How should you guys fix that again? He hurt you, you just worried about him and by now, you also were worried about the people AROUND him. This is not John, this is not YOUR John.

Weeks went by, you haven't heard of him a single time - but you couldn't believe it when he walked into your home - the home of the both of you. With a cold expression on your face you sat on the couch, looking directly into his eyes. It was quiet for a certain  time, till he spoke up: ,,My lovely Y/N.. I missed you-". While he said that, he moved towards you, but you immediately cut him off. "Forget it. Don't you dare touching me. John Walker, what the actual fuck were you thinking?!". He was a little bit shocked as your voice got louder with every single word you said. "I- let me explain it, Darling.. Please?". He still came closer to you, wanted to grab your hands like he always did, but you were'nt even thinking about it. "Explaining what? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN?! How you killed that guy that didn't even killed Lamar, or how you ignored me for WEEKS, not answering my calls or my messages? Oh, wait, or how you took the super-soldier serum?! John, what were you even thinking?!". By now, you already jumped up from the couch, your eyes getting wet and your heart feeling like it's shattering into million pieces. His heart broke seeing you like this, just by then he realised, that he never thought about your feelings in this whole situation. He wanted to excuse himself, take you into his arms and tell you, that everything he did was wrong, but you didn't even let him say anything. ,,You know what? Forget it. I don't want to hear it. There is not a single excuse for what you did to this man, not. a. single. one. You had NO REASON to do this, neither did you had a reason to hurt me like that, to do this to me. John, we planned our future together, and just for a dumb title you put everything on the line! I wan't you to leave this house, immediately. And don't you dare to talk against me now, get out of here. I don't want to hear this bullshit, not today. Get out.". The tears were dropping from your eyes, as you pushed him softly away on his chest. His expression immediately got sad, he wished he could talk against what you said, but he couldn't - because you were right. He fucked everything up, he destroyed his own life and his relationship with you. His eyes also turned wet, seeing how badly he hurt you. You were always the emotional part of the relationship, the one who thought more logically and who wanted nothing, but peace - and he was the same some weeks ago, but it was his own fault that it wasn't like that the last weeks. He messed up, and he knew. Slowly he walked to the door, eyes not leaving yours. You were already sobbing like crazy, not looking at him anymore, thinking he would finally be gone and you could think about this whole situation by yourself, till you heard him say in a broken voice: " I love you so much. I'm so sorry."...And then he quickly left, left you and your broken heart alone.

--

Ahh!! I found this one in my drafts, it's more than half a year old- chile, anyways, I hope y'all maybe liked this chapter. Once again, I am not a native english-speaker, so excuse if some mistakes are in it!!

If you have any request, you can always send them in. I will try my best to write them!!