Chapter 17

Thank you for having patience with me guys! I had a bit of writers block and also was really busy so thanks for your patience. You guys are incredible. :) xx

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 17

Livi's POV

Zayn and I didn't go back downstairs. We didn't want to and we didn't need to.

"Can't believe we've been friends for years, yet two years later we finally get together." Zayn and I laid in my bed together as he rubbed his thumb along my hands.

"Finally," I breathed out, both of us laughing, his deeper one joining in with mine. As I shifted around to get more comfortable, my hearing aid fell out. Zayn's voice was gone, just like that.

I fumbled around, trying to find it but Zayn found it first, grabbing the small device from the little space in between us and having me lay on my side so he could put it in. He pushed the hair away from my ear and fastened it inside, then kissed my right ear as I smiled a little. The boy was a charmer. He was so sweet.

I turned to face him, a little smile forming on my face as I kissed his cheek, my way of saying 'Thanks'.

"Isn't it better now? You do seem happier." Zayn said, obviously talking about my hearing aid.

I nodded. "Harry got me to put it on. I shouldn't have pushed you away when you first told me I should wear it. You were right."

"I love hearing that," He kissed my nose as I scrunched it up, backing away with a little laugh as he pouted. "You know I'm right."

"I'd be perfectly fine without it." I said in a matter of a fact like tone.

"Oh really?" He smirked as he propped himself up on his elbow. "Without your hearing aid you couldn't hear my voice."

"I could live without that."

"Ouch." He put a hand over his heart dramatically, as I rolled my eyes. "Without your hearing aid, you wouldn't be able to hear the doorbell that just rang."

"The doorbell rang?"

"Gosh, are you deaf?" He teased as I glared at him. I punched his arm and he knew he deserved that one.

"I'll get it then. You can go downstairs with the lads." I said, as I got up and pulled him up with me. He groaned as I hoistened him to his feet and followed him as he lead me down the stairs. He kissed my head before walking into the kitchen, the boys laughter and my mum's voice easily heard as I went to answer the door, adjusting my Santa hat before opening it with a wide smile.

"Hi, Mer-" I paused seeing the girl in the doorway. I wasn't expecting so see her. If anything I didn't want to see her at all.

It was Perrie who was silencing a yapping Hatchi, Zayn and her's adorable puppy. She looked up and I watched as her face fell when she saw me. She cleared her throat as she shifted the little puppy to her other hand.

"Oh hi, Perrie." I said, slowly. I didn't want to be rude and I didn't want things to be awkward either.

"Hi, Olivia." She said quietly. Her pastel purple hair fell over her shoulder and had big comfy sweater around her body.

I didn't want to be rude and ask why she was here, but she answered the question for me.

"Is Zayn here? I thought he deserved to get Hatchi for the holidays."

"Yeah, h-he is." I said, a bit taken back that she could be so sweet to her ex.

"I always knew he loved you. He did treat me right. It was my fault. I got jealous. I snapped." She murmured, almost to herself even.