16 ~ Miss me baby?[18+]

Taehyung's Pov

S

he is closing her eyes, I can see her clearly, her sweaty sexy yet angelic face, this woman, god! I want her more. I'm massaging her scalp and she is breathing slowly now, we are still on the floor, none of us are caring that.

"Let's take a shower together." I offer and she just hums. I stand up, I lift her up in bridal style and heading to the bathroom.

I make her stand below the showerhead and switch the shower, water is dripping on our naked body and washing us slowly.

She suddenly clutches my hand and wraps it around her waist. Then she throws her both arms around my shoulder.

"Hold me tightly please." she says with a soft voice that comes out like a little whisper, I hold her tightly and pull her closer to me. She buries her face into my neck and begins to suck my skin slowly, I jerk my body. She is the only woman who is touching me this way, never in my life I touched by any woman, and here she is sucking my flesh under the shower and it feels good. She is now sucking my earlobe and I moan, I lift her and she immediately wraps her both legs around my waist, she is roaming my toned and hard chest with her tiny hand, I'm feeling her touch.

She is sucking my jaw lightly and I feel my dick is standing up again, she sucks along my neck and stops on my throat, she is sucking in a particular spot continuously.

"Trying to create a mark, aren't you?" I chuckle and grab her head, press her more into me.

"Fuck!" I breathe out.

"Don't tease me like this, Noona, or I'm gonna fuck you hard again." I growl and fist some of her hair.

"Then do it." She breathes out and I smirk at her, I never thought she will be acting this wild.

I press her harder on the tiled wall while water is dripping to us continuously.

"Fuck, Noona! Fuck! You turn me on again" I growl and bite her shoulder harshly, she moans loudly, I grab my hardened dick and push it inside her hole, she screams and I held her waist while thrusting harder under the shower. She presses his hands on the wall for support and I'm pounding more into her. She smashes her lips against mine and I slip my tongue onto her mouth, she moans into the kiss.

"I never thought a simple pill can make you this bold." I say unconsciously while busy in thrusting harder.

"W-what?" she breathes out while throwing her head back.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum." I declare and cum inside her again.

I look at into her eyes. She is hurt and I can see through her beautiful eyes. She tries to free herself from me as she is still on my lap, but I grab her tightly, make her remain in her position.

"Noona-" I call out softly and she grits her teeth.

"Shut up, Taehyung, leave me." she shouts and I hug her tightly.

"Leave me, just leave me, you tricked me, you tricked me to full fill your dirty wishes." She sobs softly and I hug her body, clutch her head tightly.

"Noona-" I hear a soft sob from her and I feel a clench on my heart.

"Let go of me, Taehyung." She spats while sobbing continuously, I take everything too far.