Prologue

Y/N's POV

I was sitting alone in my room, doing homework. Suddenly,my mom told me to get ready and I will have to meet my new maid. I hate maids.

I've had a maid once. And I do not want to see her again.

Lost in my thoughts,my mother called me once more as I got up from my seat and headed to the shower.

Water ran down my body as I felt the coldness in my skin.I ran my fingers through the skin of my forearm, slowly spacing out. I guess no matter how much I bathe or shower,I will remain filthy.I am disgusting.I quickly grabbed a soap and proceeded to shower.

After showering,I went back to my room and grabbed some clothes. I picked up a green colored sweater and a black skirt.

I brushed my hair for a bit as I dry it,until I was done. I heard my mother's footsteps as I saw her opening the door.I see her wearing a dress and make up.

"Y/N,your new maid is here." Mother said gently.

I nodded and got out of the room with my mother.As I went downstairs,I saw a tall female with grey-green hair,same color with the eyes.She looked quite elegant if you were to be honest. She was sitting on the couch, talking with my father.

"Y/N, go sit on the couch." Mother told me.

As the taller female heard my mother's voice,she went to look at her and then me.I shyly sat beside her and she then smiled at me. I gave back a small smile,then my mother began to speak.

"Y/N. This is Kirumi Tojo, your new maid."