DAZED

VI

Beverly Hills, California 3/14/2021 (10 am)

The sun rose slowly as Beyoncé tossed and turned in her silk blankets, Jay watched while she made herself comfortable curling into a ball.

"I love you" he whispered right before he kissed her forehead.

The sun took its time rising and so did Jay. He couldn't take his eyes off his wife. He adored the curl of her lips, the tone of her snoring, and the way the natural light hit her face.

"so... so much." He caressed her face and then kissed her once more.

Bey felt Jay's lips gently being pressed against her face which caused her to wake up. She arose while cracking a smile once she realized it was her husband showing her some morning affection.

"mmm, good morning baby. so what happened last night wasn't a dream.." she said in a raspy tone

He smiled from ear to ear, watching as Bey wrapped herself around him "God I missed this" he said

"I missed you too..." she admitted

The pair both thought that they would never be reunited especially after the given circumstances but where there is a will there is a way. Beyoncé realized that her irrational thoughts were keeping her away from the truth. although her husband's past wasn't the best she knew that he loved her and that he would do everything in his power to keep her and their family safe. 

"Bey...are we gonna be okay?" he asked

"of course, always and forever," she said to him.

Jay grinned at her happy that he was finding confidence in her words.

'Always and forever' were the exact words that he longed to hear, it gave him that definite reassurance that he didn't have to worry about anything and that if he did... that things would turn out just fine.

Just as Jay was about to lean in for another kiss, Blue barged in the room with no warning holding up a mini pizza from her easy bake oven.

"mommy look at what I made!" she exclaimed.

Her smile quickly turned into confusion when she saw her father in the bedroom. "mom... dad?" Blue said softly

"yes blueberry?" they both said back

" so you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend again?"

Bey chucked... " yes Blue, your father and I are back together."

she jumped for joy on their bed and danced around happily. "mommy and daddy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"haha, okay baby that's enough," Jay said

Blue hopped off the bed, took a bite of her pizza, and dashed out the door. "bye guys see you at breakfast." she shouted before running off.

Bey had totally forgotten that during her and Jay's relationship break she hired a chef/housekeeper & nanny. Her name was Yasmine and she was a charming USC college senior that was looking for extra work and apparently, she was throwing down.