2 || Let's Enjoy A Little

-A day in school-

"Nene-chan~ What are you reading?" Aoi approached her bestfriend.

"A romance book." Yashiro responded, her eyes still fixed on the book.

"What is it about?" Aoi leaned closer to the book Yashiro was reading.

"It's about a girl and a boy. Duh." Yashiro responded again.

"I mean the plot, dum-dum." Aoi joked.

"Oh, about a girl with cancer where she finds love in the hospital." Yashiro smiled as she responded this time.

"I wish I could have love like that..." Yashiro said dreamily.

"But then people will reject me because of my fat ankles." Yashiro buried her face on her desk.

"Now, now, Nene-chan..." Aoi tried to soothe her bestfriend.

In the backround, four boys were looking at them.

"Daikon-chan is a desperate daikon, I should say." Mitsuba commented, and received a hit in the head by Kou.

"Respect her." Kou exclaimed.

"Yuck you're inlove with a daikon." Mitsuba insulted.

"N-Not just me though! You like Senpai too, right, Amane?!" Kou turned to his bestfriend, Amane, still staring at Yashiro.

"Desperate Daikon..." Amane mumbled.

"W-What was that?!" Kou exclaimed again.

"Yeah. I do." Amane responded.

"Yuck." Mitsuba struck his tongue out.

"If you ask me, Akane's more 'yuck' than us." Amane pointed to Akane, staring at Aoi.

"He stares at Akane-chan all day..." Amane chuckled.

"Eek! Th-There he is!" A few under classmen exclaimed.

"Amane-senpai! Amane-senpai!" The classmen cried.

"Sara-chan, Mirai-chan... What's the problem?" Amane asked the two girls.

"A-As class president..." Sara started.

"I came to report that your brother..." Sara tried to catch her breath.

"He spilled hot soup all over himself and needs new clothes!!" Mirai exclaimed, impatient.

"Again..." Amane sighed.

"I'll be right back! I just have too grab Tsukasa's extra uniform in my locker, give it to him and I'll rush right back here. Bye!" Amane waved to his friends.

"Don't buy him new lunch!" Mitsuba waved as Kou stared at him.

"You don't make a good big brother..." Kou mumbled.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Amane reached his locker, and opened it. As he opened, a folded piece of paper flew out.