America Singer

America Singer 👑❤️🍰✨‼️
The Selection series by Kiera Cass 💗

“ Underneath thick lashes were eyes blue as ice, something cool to balance out the flames in her hair ”

Aesthetic

General information

General information

Full Name
America Singer ✿♪~♡→∀彡

Nicknames
Mer (by Aspen)
Ames (by family)
Kitten (by her father)
Darling (by Maxon)
My dear (by Maxon)
Mom (by Eadlyn, Ahren, Kaden, and Osten)
Gorgeous (by Maxon)

Occupations
Singer (formerly)
Selection competitor (formerly)
Queen of illéa (formerly)
Retired (currently)

Appearance

Skin
Pale

Hair
“ fiery brilliant red hair like honey and roses and the sun altogether ”

Eyes
“ blue eyes like the morning sky ”

(She's gorgeous. Literal goals 🔥)

Relationships

Love / husband
Maxon Schreave 💞

Children
Eadlyn, Ahren, Kaden, and Osten

Quotes

"Maxon Schreave is the epitome of all things good. He is going to be a phenomenal king. He lets girls who are supposed to be wearing dresses wear jeans and doesn't get mad when someone who doesn't know him clearly mislabels him... Whoever he marries will be a lucky girl. And whatever happens to me, I will be honored to be his subject."

"...I hope you find someone you can't live without. I really do. And I hope you never have to know what it's like to have to try and live without them."

"...True love is usually the most inconvenient kind."

"It's you... I don't want to leave you."

"I'm not choosing him. Or you. I'm choosing me."

"Don't worry. The best people all have some kind of scar." 
"You've always kept my secrets. I'll always keep yours."

"Your eyes look like chocolate."

"I tentatively reached out for Celeste’s hand, fingers brushing against hers. The second she felt them, she took hold, looking into my eyes with concern. 'What’s wrong?' she mouthed. I shrugged. And so she just held my hand. After a minute, she seemed to get a little sad, too. While the men in suits prattled on, she stretched out, reaching for Kriss’s hand. Kriss didn’t question it, and it took her only seconds to extend her hand for Elise’s. And there we were, in the background of it all, holding on to one another. The Perfectionist, the Sweetheart, the Diva......and me."