Maxon Schreave

Maxon Schreave ✨ 
the selection series by Kiera Cass ❤️👑🔥😩‼️

“Break my heart, break it a thousand times if you'd like. It was only ever yours to break anyway.” — maxon
(shut up! , my heart can't handle this)

aesthetic

General information

General information

Full name
Maxon Calix Schreave →。*♡✿༽♪ヾ

Nicknames
Max (by Himself)
Your Royal Husbandness (by America)
Dad (by Eadlyn, Ahren, Kaden, and Osten)
Your Majesty (by Illéa)

Occupation
Prince (this phase ❤️)
King
And then retired

Age (during the selection)
19

Appearance

Hair
Short honey-blonde

Eyes
Chocolate brown

Body
Muscular

Relationships

First love & wife
America Singer 💗

Kids
Eadlyn, Ahren, Kaden, and Osten

Trivia

- Maxon's birthday is August 23
- Maxon is described as a good kisser by Celeste & America
- His hobbies include hunting & photography
- Maxon towers over his mother
- According to Eadlyn, he tells alot of terrible jokes

Quotes

“ In public? You thought...for heaven's sake. I'm a gentleman! ”

“ If you don't want me to be in love with you, you're going to have to stop looking so lovely... I'm not kidding. You're too beautiful for your own good. ”

" You've changed me forever. And I'll never forget you. ”

" Soon, when it's proper for me to end the Selection, when I propose to you, I want it to be as easy as breathing for you to say yes. I promise to do everything in my power between now and that moment to make it that way. Anything you need, anything you want, say the words. I will do everything I can for you. "

“ I want to let all the walls down with you. You deserve that. ”

"...I was absolutely floored the first time I finally, truly saw her... As if it weren't enough that she was willing to stand up to me and clearly unafraid to be herself, she was dazzlingly beautiful. Underneath thick lashes were eyes blue as ice, something cool to balance out the flames in her hair. Her cheeks were smooth and slightly blushed from crying. And her lips, soft and pink, slightly parted as she studied our hands."

" I want everything with you, America. I want the holidays and the birthdays, the busy seasons and lazy weekends. I want peanut butter fingerprints on my desk. I want inside jokes and fights and everything. I want a life with you."