Josh Chen & Jules Ambrose

Josh Chen and Jules Ambrose ❤❤
Twisted Hate (book #3) by Ana Huang
🔥🌶

Before I start let's just put this put there.
ALEX VOLKOV
RHYS LARSEN
JOSH CHEN
CHRISTIAN HARPER

Aesthetic
(I'm just putting 2 cos I couldn't decide on which one i liked)

Aesthetic(I'm just putting 2 cos I couldn't decide on which one i liked)

Quotes (I'm not gonna put some cos alot of them are inappropriate 😶😁 so yeah)

Quotes
(I'm not gonna put some cos alot of them are inappropriate 😶😁 so yeah)

• I went from wanting to kill you…to willing to kill for you.

• You’re the only thing that could make me happy forever.

• “You’re my personal hell, Red. And God help me, I don’t want to fucking leave.”

• If you die, I die, Red. I grinned and kissed her cheek. Hell with you sounds like heaven to me. Her tense expression cracked. That was corny as fuck, Josh. Yeah, so? I’m hot enough to pull it off.

• Because you’re mine, I said against her mouth. Let another man touch you, Jules, and you’ll find out just how easily I can take a man’s life as I can save one.

• Now, she was beautiful in a way that made me want to drown in her, to let her fill every inch of my soul until she fucking consumed me. It didn’t matter if it killed me, because in a world where I was surrounded by death, she was the only thing that made me feel alive.

• Still hate me ?
Always.

P.s
You know that tiktok / reel sound that's like
" I know I'm super fly, I know I'm super fly "
Yeah that is such an accurate Josh Chen anthem. Because the man knows he's hot and has a narcissistic personality so to say. But in a good way.

   ____________________________________

Authors note
I'm gonna start uploading a bit more. I know I always say that but I'm serious this time.
Votes, comments and shares will really be appreciated. Especially on more recent chapters.

So let's talk about "Twisted Lies"
The way I'm waiting for this book aaaaa seriously !! CHRISTIAN HARPER was in twisted games amd hate for like 2 scenes but omg I can tell he is sooo hot. Main character energy. And he also seems like he would be one of those possessive alpha males. Omg omg I don't think Stella is ready.

Anyways can you guys please tell me what book / characters to do next. I promise I'll do one from the comments ——>

                 ♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

I hope you have a good day. And oh I forgot to say, please make sure you're mature enough to read these books.

Kind regards,
brckenlcve <3