Chapter Two

After the Atalante incident in my home... I have told them there was another spot in the home. Very camouflage.

It was in the trees they know where was it. If my home was breached.

And meanwhile on the Goddesses. Or Neptune and the co. They have seen the place.

After the night , and Now morning there was a knock on the door. It was Ivan. They think he was captured. He been tired. Surviving her wasn't very easy. Luckily he filled the runes with sound.

Ivan : ...

Neptune : Ivan...

Ivan : Its safe on the other home... Nothing was destroyed only the doors.

They had some questions for the few last weeks and yesterday. Who were they. Ivan has no choice but to tell them.

Ivan : Seems like i have to tell. I knew this would happen

Histoire : Can you tell us then. You said this will happen?

Ivan nodded his head and close his own eyes.

Ivan : This will be a long story short . I will tell you all. I am a magus and servant of Chaldea. I was stronger to them... But The master rejected all of their feelings and started to go crazy against me... The Magus part is that I am a master of Atalante... I stopped her at cost of my own life against her Berserker or alteration. And I was still alive. I died but the influence of this world is Gaia and Alaya has recruited me to rebel against Alien God five years ago. I was separated and freed from the tragic horrors from their influence. Now just living off as a helping up magus. Right now I'm trying to camouflage myself from Chaldea. Thats the part of it... But the worse part of it is that they're trying to find me... Now my location is open. I have once again need to find another place... without anything happening of course.

They nodded and Ivan started planning but. He has another Reality Marble at Azur Lane Base. That was his own code...

It was the closet. Then a link to the closet is the home. But Ivan shrink them to small size and then he linked his home and the school he said he quitted onto it and then they were at new home or rather his Reality Marble Home...

No one POV

Ivan started regrowing them back to the size and he started his permanent work in Azur Lane and his bed was still upstairs.

Ivan : .... .

Unknown to him a person enters. A maid... Looking at his sleeping face. And giggles.

??? : He hehe... Master....

Ivan's POV

A voice of a male? This is girls not male...

??? : wake the fuck up , samurai! We got city to burn...

Wrong Script! Goddamn it Keanu - Author.

??? : Master wake up... You got schedule today.

I have woken up from a Maid Girl. White Hair. I knew it... Belfast...

Ivan : Its that morning huh.

Still with bed hair covering a bit of my eyes... I began to get up from bed and start my routines. Unfortunately Belfast has been calling me Master or Icarus. Well I am a blade smith... But not quite on creator with Advanced Technology... They must be reminiscing me from their own creator. It sad he died in Tragic and Horrible death.... I started caring for them. Many nicknames he must posses and I got them for no reason as such...

Ivan : Belfast , Let's wake up Enterprise...

Belfast nodded in agreement.

Belfast : Yes Master.