Chapter 3.5: Recap of the Red Hood

(POV: 3RD PERSON) (SCENE: NURSES OFFICE OF HERO ACADEMY)

Inside the Nurses Office of Hero Academy, the team that Red Hood effortlessly defeated were recovering from their beat down as the Headmasters are with them to over see the footage from hidden cameras about the Red Hood.

"Gotta say: this 'Red Hood' is something else." Najenda says with a voice that sounds like she's impressed. "Indeed, if only he wasn't on the wrong side of the law." Nezu agrees.

"But something's been bugging me about this guy." Sirzechs says as all attention was turn to him. "The Red Hood seems to have great knowledge about us. I mean, take a look at this." He says as he rewinds the footage to Red Hood cutting off Aizawa's tape. "He sliced Aizawa's Capturing Weapon off his ankle before Aizawa could even get the chance to trip him up. No one can just do that. It has to be taught, practiced, perfected." He explains.

"But then there's the knife." Aizawa says. "What about it?" Sirzechs ask. "Do you know how many knives can cut my Capturing Weapon?" He asks as Nezu answered. "Not many, if not, none." He says as Aizawa nods.

"Exactly. The knife seems to possess special qualities that can enable it to slice through objects like my Capturing Weapon." Aizawa says. "But such material is next to impossible to obtain by oneself." Ozpin says.

Suddenly, an idea came through the minds of the Headmasters. "HE MUST BE WORKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE!" They exclaim in unison.

"Really? But who?" Aizawa asks. "We can already roll out Heroes and Villains, since they've been his targets. But they're still other candidates, yet we can't exactly point fingers without real evidence." Ozpin explains.

The Headmasters exit the Nurses Office as they have something to do and it involves the voice feed from Red Hood.

(SCENE CHANGE: HEADMASTERS OFFICE)

The Headmasters are using every single trick in the voice identification department to try and identify the Red Hood's identity.

So far, their work has been proven empty. But then, they came across a discovery: the Red Hood's mask has more uses then covering his identity and voice. It can change the vision of the mask to different versions: such as Thermal Vision, Heart Beat Pinpointing, X-Ray Vision and much more.

But, the Headmasters can't seem to shake the feeling of familiarity towards the Red Hood.

(Here's the short chapter. Sorry if it's not what you're expecting, but sometimes the short and simpler route can be the best for short stories. But anyways, next chapter will be Red Hood's meeting with Miruko and her sidekick Tora as feelings occur between the two.)