Tris

Four Pov

I check my watch as I pace back and forth. Its past 8:00 pm and there's been absolutely no sign of her. I Turn my attention towards the light shining from the stairs.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" I hear Jordan say. I struggle adjusting my eyes but in the end I am able to make out her face.

"Where were you?" I ask walking over to her.

"At my parents house..."

Why ask...

"Did they tell you anything?" I ask a bit worried. Her dad better have kept his hands off her.

"They were trying to get smart with me...I'm sure they won't remember I left though. They were drunk." Good. I mean of course that's not good but...she seems okay. Now.

"Anyway...have you checked up if Christina's available yet?" She finally reaches me and places both hands around my neck. She pulls me down closer. I allow my lips to touch hers. But the spark...it's not there.

What is wrong with me? I thought this is the girl I fell in love with. The one I told that I didn't care what happened to her in the past. It's just missing something. We break apart. She seems more distant.

"I haven't..." she says letting her hands fall at her sides. I let out an aggrivated sigh. 

"Jordan, you're the lead dancer...you need to be more open to the girls" she laughs.

"Like you are with me...Four I've told you just about everything. Yet I know nothing about you" I laugh uneasily. 

"Okay now you're getting completely off track"

"Now you're avoiding the comment" she snaps.

"You're the main leader for a reason...and I'm just warning you. If Zeke finds out you're not being a good leader. Your going to be factionless"

"How can you say that?" She backs away and turns her back towards me. I don't want to hurt her it's just...I can't be soft on her constantly.

"I'm being honest...maybe I'm not capable of that but Zeke is. You need to keep that in mind"

"So you're saying I'm not good enough?"

I take a deep breath "I never said that...all I'm saying is that you have to do your Job. I mean why is it that I barely see you anymore?" She turns around.

"Because Four I have a life okay...I've been through enough with my parents and I'm just not good for this position"

"You don't think we have problems too? I barely see my mother and I'm sure you're not the only one with a hell of a life"

"Well at least you live without them" I open my mouth to say something but the footsteps stop the words from escaping my mouth.

"Four!" Zeke pops his head out "you need to see this, now" I look at Jordan. She shakes her head and walks off.

"Come on" Zeke urges.

                   Step Up Revolution

"What the hell is this?!" Uriah yells.

"Calm down" I say "the rest of the factions were going into the competition anyway"

"Yeah but their literally copying us with doing it out in public" he says. "Isn't that I don't know cheating?"

"Anything is valid" Zeke says "and if we were to get angry...we don't even know who runs the business"