t w e n t y n i n e

Saeron walked down the hallway alongside an annoyed Jisung who had his head down low- closing his eyes in frustration

Saeron walked down the hallway alongside an annoyed Jisung who had his head down low- closing his eyes in frustration. The woman beside him couldn't stop bothering the shit out of him for being 'jealous'. Not gonna lie- he totally was, but of course he's too prestigious to admit.

The girl followed him like a lost puppy and she's had that teasing look of hers since the end of the lesson. Jisung didn't know what to do, he couldn't control his feelings during the occurence, and him being silent wasn't helping either.

"Hey, Park Jisung!" she yelled- her voice barely heard in the noisy hallway. Being fed up by his behavior, Saeron couldn't help but annoy so he'd stop ignoring her. As she tried to catch Jisung's pace, his name being called caused the boy to stop in his tracks- causing the poor girl to harshly bump onto his back.

The two turned around to see Mark- carrying a whole watermelon in his arms. "What the fuc-" Jisung trailed off before a laugh radiated off of Saeron's lips. "Mark, where'd you even get that?" she giggled as the older boy walked closer.

"Oh this? The woman who works in the cafeteria gave it to me," he smiled proudly, clearly happy to receive such an amazing treasure. "Why a whole watermelon tho- couldn't you just grab a slice?" Jisung's question seemed to have caused Mark to shake his head in disagreement- still lifting his head up high. "Nope!"

Before anyone could say anything, a sound that came off to be a bicker sounded from behind them, to which they glanced at.

They went to see Taeri walk alongside to what we suppose- a friend. She walked whilst rolling her eyes at the person beside her who kept blabbering about unimportant things, and Saeron giggled again at the sight.

When Taeri saw Saeron who's standing not so far from her, the girl immediately ran towards her before engulfing her in a big hug. "Oh my gosh, I miss you- this son of a bitch wouldn't stop talking- I need help istg," Taeri cursed under her breath, referring to Renjun and again, Saeron laughed at the two.

Taeri's supposedly- 'friend', who's younger than Mark, halted on his comments when he saw the familiar figure in front of him- carrying a watermelon in his hands. His eyes went wide, "Mark Hyung??"

When Mark heard his name, his eyes shifted to  Renjun and he almost dropped the big fruit from his grasp. "RENJUN- YOOOO," Mark screamed before running towards him, Renjun mirroring his actions.

The two clashed their bodies and was about to engulf each other before the watermelon hit Renjun right on the chest, causing him to whimper in pain. The others laughed in unison as they untangled themselves.

The group then headed to lunch- meeting Chaeyong midway and then proceeded to finish their classes. Boredom and exhaustion were clearly written on their faces, hoping they could end this torture soon.

↣ᰔ↢

Once Jisung arrived back home, he dragged himself towards the bedroom then tossed his belongings on the bed- throwing himself on it after. Rolling to his back, the boy stared at the ceiling for a while.