1

"Yeji-ah, I already called a massage therapist for you."

"Good... Thanks Lia"

"No probs, you need it— I mean, you've been so tensed these past few weeks, care to tell me what happened?"

"Uhmmm... Its just... Maybe later, I can't tell you now..."

Lia just sighed as a response and only gave me an understanding nod, before turning away from me to continue her job. She's Choi Jisu (but we call her Lia), my bestfriend and my secretary.

And me? I'm Hwang Yeji, a hardworking businesswoman. 28 years old, yet single. Yep. S-I-N-G-L-E. Not that it's my choice tho, it just happened that I devoted myself to my family's business too much and forgot about my own happiness.

Unlucky me, I guess.

"The massage therapist would arrive at your house this 8 PM. You should go now so you can prepare, I'll take care of the things in here for a while."

"Okay... See you tomorrow, Lia. Take care..."

"You too, boss. I'd expect to see you in good mood tomorrow, a'ight?"

"Let's see then..."

She only laughed before waving me a goodbye, watching as I got out of my office.

These days, I've been so blank and out of my mind. My workloads are piling up, and its finally taking toll on me. But, that's not the REAL problem here. Its about my love life, and the real reason why I haven't told Lia about my problem is because she can be really scary at times.

That girl would go nuts once she finds out that my parents are thinking of setting me up for an arranged marriage, and she'd surely barge in our house to protest and go berserk.

And because of that, I've been doing a lot of mistakes and neglecting my own health.

I just hope that this 'massage' can really ease my nerves.