Chapter 6 - Case in Court

"So," Pinky walked up to his friend, the Brain. "What is this plan we're doing today?"

It had been six weeks since the mansion incident, and Brain was still trying to take over the world.

"It's very simple, Pinky," Brain responded. "We're going to-"

Before he could say anything, Test Tube burst into the lab. "Guys!"

Pinky and Brain dropped everything they were doing. "What?!" They both said in unison.

Test Tube grabbed a key and unlocked the cage that the mice were in. "We gotta go to court!"

"Oh dear," Brain started to sweat. "Am I in trouble?"

"Of course not, Brain!" Pinky walked out of the cage and onto Test Tube's hand. "They probably don't know about it, yet!"

***

"May the case of the people of Hotel Orange Juice versus MePhone4 now commence." Judge Gavel spoke out.

The entire cast of Inanimate Insanity, along with a few others (including the mice), were in a courtroom for some reason.

"Your honor," Paper raised his hand. "MePhone has used OJ's property to commit the crime of unlawful detention."

"OII MISTAH PHONE WAS NEVER A TEACHER!" Toilet jumped onto OJ's table.

"Yeah!" Pinky pointed to Judge Gavel. "He never taught me math!"

"Order! Order!" Judge Gavel hit the sound block.

"I love you..." Toilet faintly said.

"Narf!" Pinky added.

"Please," Judge Gavel cleared his throat. "Proceed with your opening statement."

"Your honor," Paper started. "MePhone4 has been knowing to imprison people simply because they lost on his reality show! And trust me, I witnessed this firsthand.

"Well, Mr. Paper," MePad walked up to him. "I believe that means you are biased against the defendant so-"

"Mistah Honor, I think we're getting off the trickity-track!" Toilet cut MePad off.

"Look," Judge Gavel sighed. "I don't have all day. Let us hear the witnesses."

"And I said BOOM because I was REALLY bored!" Pinky was gesturing his hands to imitate the action that happened. Him and Brain were currently speaking about what they saw even though they were in the lab.

"And?" Brain tapped his fingers.

"Someone jumped out and grabbed them!" Pinky gasped. "If only my parents could see this..." He started crying. "I haven't seen them since I was altered!" He went on and on talking about topics not even related to the current case.

The entire room was silent.

"Wow," Judge Gavel shed a tear."There's cruelty, and then there's this." Pinky, Brain, I've never been so moved by a testimony." He turned to face MePhone. "MePhone4, for the crime of unlawful detention, imprisonment, and a freaky portal that the defense claims just randomly opened one day, you are sentenced to... one... hour in jail."

"THAT'S BANANA BONKERS!" Toilet spit onto Judge Gavel.

"Make that... one... day." He replied with distress.

"I-I hate you, Toilet," MePhone said as he was getting handcuffed. "But, I-I'm innocent, I tell you! Think of the children! Think of the children!" He was taken away.

Judge Gavel cleared his throat, "And in MePhone's absence, one of you must take his place as temporary host."

The room stayed silent as everyone looked at each other, until Brain spoke up. "I will do it."

Pinky, who was right next to him, gasped. "But Brain, you don't know anything about hosting!"

"Silence, Pinky," Brain whispered back to him. "It's all part of a new plan I organized!"

"Ohhhh," Pinky replied. "I got it!"

"Alright, then, case dismissed" Judge Gavel hit the sound block. "Ow, that hurts every time, and I still do it."

"NO!" Toilet started to cry. "It should've been me..."

Pinky jumped off the table he was on and walked over to Toilet to comfort him. "There, there, friend..."