His backstory

Vitaly POV:
"Mama stop I'm fine honestly" I told my mom she kissed my forehead "хорошо, будь хорошим (okay be good)" my mom told me she doesn't no how to speak English only Russian I mean I am Russian but I only have the accent "okay love you" I told her and went out the door today was my first day at school and I'm excited who I'm going to see.

Vitaly ex POV:
I was sitting in my seat putting on my bright red lipstick chewing my bubble gum before the teacher announced "alright class we have a transfer student coming from all the way from Russia" I lifted my head up and put my lipstick and sat properly to make me look presentable for the new kid the door swung open to reveal a buff tiger walk in he spoke in a Russian accent "hello my name is vitaly" he looked at me and smiled I was instantly in love he walked over and sat in the seat in front of me and winked at me and asked "you have a pencil sweet heart" with a wink.

*6 years later*

Vitaly ex POV:
"Well done guys" gia complimented everyone "hey baby" vitaly came up to me kissing my cheek "I promise when we're older I will give you the best wedding and we will have kittens which will grow up with the circus" I blushed and our foreheads were touching.
*time skip to wedding*
"I do" I said and we shared a kiss all the other animals cheering.
*time skip till 2 months*
When I went into our room I found vitaly sitting on our bed reading a book I went to join him he put the book down and leaned over me "so what do you say about those kittens huh" I was blushing really hard until we heard a knock at the door we jumped up "come in" I pretended to be asleep stefano came in "hi vitaly we have a major show on tomorrow so get some sleep yes" he said "okay thank you my favourite see lion" he waved him out.

*time skip*

Vitaly POV:
Today was my big day performing in front of thousands and thousands I went out and bowed and poured myself with a bottle of oil and ran and jumped through the hoop stefano made it smaller I poured a bit more oil and slicked my fur back and jumped through the hoop stefano made it smaller again and I lured more oil and made the jump everyone was cheering my name "Smaller" I shouted and he put a wedding ring on the stand I poured two gallons on me "light the hoop on fire" i demanded him and that's what he did I slicked my fur back and ran doing a cartwheel and jumped through the hoop but it went wrong my whole body caught on fire and stefano luckily came with a fire extinguisher but once all the fire came off all my fur was gone and looked disgusting I walked back in limping to see my wife frowning "your such an embarrassment" she shouted at me "I thought it's about time I said this but I never loved you I used you "she told me she pulled her wedding ring of and threw on the floor "I was never your wife and I will never be your wife" she told me "what about the circus" I asked her  sh turned away and picked up her saxophone and went away with a musician not looking back.

Nobody's POV:
After vitaly's wife ran away he was never the same never to go through a hoop especially with fire don't fall in love again and just be moody all the time but what happens...

If..

A female tiger named y/n....

Joins his circus