Americano

Vitaly POV:
After a while of talking to y/n and getting to know her I decided we should go watch the show "come shhh" I whispered she nodded and we peaked through the curtain and we both looked surprised it was going terribly people throwing food at them booing them to get off and shouting about wanting a refund "yeah they all look quite the charmer especially the seal damn he has skill with the music" she said sarcastically I laughed and rolled my eyes and rubbed her head with my hand messing up her fur then she looked up at me with her e/c eyes they were beautiful anyway "we need to get them off stage" she crossed her arms "smart would of never thought" she said smiling and sarcastic which made her quite funny. I pulled open the curtain and ran out while all the other animals came running in to hide from the people "what happened out there" I shouted at them "I'm sorry vitaly but salia the bear was not on in the first act" stefano said "it's that lion, zebra, hippo and giraffe" I said to them and pulled out a knife and cracked my neck "thought you were circus" I said and I was about to throw then my arm stopped it was being pulled down I looked back down and it was y/n shaking her head "vitaly don't this was there first time they need practice of what ever there doing" she told me I put my arm down and looked away. She smiled but I just left until I turned my head "what we going to stand there or we going to pack up" I said while the others followed me.

Y/n POV:
I followed vitaly and the crowd back to the train I hoped in as it was leaving. I grabbed a knife out of the wall and played with it throwing it up and down "so what we going to do we're never going to America at this point" I heard gia say I looked around because I felt someone looking at me and I saw vitaly already staring at me I blushed and looked away and slid down. Just then vitaly started a fight with the other animals saying it's there fault we're not going to get through I slammed my knife into the ground and grabbed a two bigger ones and threw them so the tiger and the lion were pinned against the wall "shut up all of you what we all need is a bit of practice tell the penguins to stop off at a near by field and we will practice there I mean did you expect me to be good with knifes in one day no it took practice" I said blowing hair out of my face they looked down "yes that's what we will do" vitaly said using his spare hand to unpin himself same with Alex.

*time skip*

"Alright everyone get out and start training" Alex said me and vitaly were by ourself and he was throwing knifes "no no like this" I told him and got his arm and made him throw it the right way he laughed and looked at me slyly "what are you thinking" I asked him "nothing" he told me I turned around only to be pulled back and land in his chest and him laughing "oh you really asked for it" he looked at me in confusion and I got a spray bottle of water and started squirting it at him. I chased him all around the field him laughing I heard animals say stuff like look at them go or is vitaly okay he's actually laughing. Vitaly stopped and breathed for air and leaned against the wall I laughed and he then gasped "look at that" he pointed I quickly turned to see nothing then I heard a pop and I was covered in water "very mature vitaly" I said covered in water he laughed hysterically his voice soothing and deep I could listen all day "alright come on kitten back to training" I said pulling by the hand "but moomm" he said sarcastically which made me giggle

(Guys thanks soooo much for the reads but I need ideas for this book sorry I haven't uploaded for a long time and this one is short sorry but love you guys so much if you could leave suggestions in the comments that would be amazing)