You are circus?

Vitaly POV:
I was happily sitting in my corner well moodily them stefano ordered the train to start driving to Rome I played with the knife in my hands until we heard a massive bang at the door I opened it to see 4 animals I growled "what do you want" I told them "let us on the train please" I growled again "only circus animals allowed" I shut the door then I somehow got In a fight with stefano then gia opened the door "we are circus" the lion said "you are really circus" gia asked them I came up to her "you jus gonna let them In" I shouted at her "they are circus, circus stick together" she told me and let them on we quickly closed the door and the four animals were right at the end while I played with my knife again then we heard another bang at the door "what know" I shouted gia went to the door opening it to see a female tiger running "are you okay" gia asked she shook her head "no my circus kicked me out" she said I rolled my eyes gia let the animal I didn't know what it was so it was a surprise then I saw her the beautiful tiger.

Y/n POV:
I entered the train and stood there the cheetah came next to me "so what's your name" she asked me "y/n y/n l/n" I replied she nodded "I'm gia this is stefano and v-" she pointed at a sea lion and pointed in a empty spot when she was about to say a name I was confused but I shook it off "so what do you do y/n" stefano asked me "I handle with knives" he smirked "I know someone else who likes to handle with knives well he is a beginner" I nodded "can you show us" gia asked me I nodded they got really excited stefano handed me a knife and I aimed it at the lion and threw it so it landed on the lions mane I deep Russian accent came from behind me "you missed" I turned around to see another tiger "well I'm not gonna exactly gonna kill the guy am I" I looked up to see him smirking "why you looking at me like that" he bent down to my height "I heard your a professional with knives if you are why don't you hit this bulls eye" he handed me board which had the body of a lion with the bulls eye on the forehead he put it at the back of the room I laughed "I could do that with my eyes closed" he nodded "okay go on then" I smirked and went behind the curtain "how many fingers am I holding up" I guessed "3?" Even though I was incorrect he said "gia could you go because she could see and just guessed a Random number" gia what I presumed nodded since she didn't say anything and came next to him "yeah she's fine can't see anything" gia shouted I got my position ready and got my knife and threw tearing the curtain and landing on the bulls eye I came out of the curtain and bowed to see the male tiger shocked like something amazing happened "I'm sorry I forgot to ask but what is your name" I asked the tiger "oh yes my name is vitaly and yours" I smiled "y/n y/n l/n" he blushed I heard gia and stefano whispering so i through a knife between their heads vitaly just laughed "I'm gonna like you" he smiled so I smiled back.

Vitaly POV:
We are now in Rome and all the animals are getting ready to do there stupid performance they do every time we go to a new place I was there standing by my wardrobe with all my hoops in it. I opened the doors and just to see all the rings this made me have lodes of different flashbacks "why" I whispered but it probably wasn't even that quiet because I heard a voice behind me "you are scared of rings" I turned around and it was y/n who joined yesterday "you wouldn't understand" she raised a brow "me not understand I'm the one who is not understandable I mean look at me" I looked at her and inspected every inch of her "what you are tiger like me no" I told her she shook her head "well I've got wolf in me that's why my snout is long and I've longer ears but that's it I'm mostly tiger" I smiled "how fascinating" she rolled her eyes "okay don't get weird it looks like your about to eat me I mean your mouth is watering a-" she just stood "and what" I asked her she shook her head "have a nice day vitaly" she told me before she left since then I couldn't stop thinking about what she said and what she could of said after and.

Y/n POV:
I was walking back to my spot wait does he like me I gotta be nuts why would he probably just because I'm tiger that's all because he hasn't gone for gia yet because she is really pretty. I sat down in my chair before the Russian cat came I slid down my chair "hello" he told me "we just met 5 seconds ago" I laughed he nodded and laughed to "I wanted to met you again yes" I blushed "hey y/n" I looked up "yes" I asked him "you've got something on your face" I put my hand on my snout "we're is it" I asked him again "you blushing" he pushed me over "shut up" I told him and pushed him back Well tried he only stumbled a bit I then tapped him and he purposely fell over "y/n why would you do such a thing I think I broke my arms" he said while gripping onto both his arms I rolled my eyes and crouched down he opened his eyes "oh hello" he said putting his arms behind his head "get up" I was about to get up but he grabbed my wrists and pulled me down while he got up and now I was on the floor staring at him while he towered over me "y/n stop messing around and lying on the floor" he joking told me as he walked away I got up and while I stood there I saw a balloon so I had a mischievous idea I grabbed the balloon and blew it up and sneakily crept behind vitaly and got it ready I took my knife out and popped it he jumped and turned around he laughed "well I guess I deserve that" I nodded while looking at my nails "come on" we just walked and talked and got to know each other.