03

"Oh," Jin walked towards me. "Drink or ice cream?"

"Ice cream." I say as I wipe my tears. "And a new suit, we're attending dinner later I don't wanna look like shit."

"You were born like shit, Y/N. What are you talking about?" He walks to the refrigerator to get ice cream.

He gave the ice cream to me, "Ooh, nice. Cookies and cream."

"What suit would you like? I'll ask Jungkook to get it." he asks, his phone ready on his hand to dial.

I munch on the ice cream, "Tell him to get the one at the back of my bedroom door."

He puts Jungkook on call, "Hello? Jungkook? I have a favor."

Jin walks away and I eat my ice cream. I was full already so I went to the refrigerator to keep it cool as I don't want to eat it anymore.

I looked at myself at the circular mirror in front of me. God, I look like shit. I kinda get why Momo dumped me.

I just thrashed my body onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. Thoughts run through my mind.

I know I look like shit right now. But still, why Heechul? I am rich, good at -

My thoughts stopped as I heard my phone ring. It was Jeongyeon. I answered it as I know that she is my friend.

"ISHIWARA Y/N!" For the second time of the day, I hear someone pronounce my whole name over the phone loud. "How did your night with the princess go?"

"What the fuck Yoo Jeongyeon? That's why you called?" I laughed. "Well, she's fun."

"Moving on already, I see." She says. "Anyways, I'll send out the wedding invitations this week. Where will I send it?"

"Just send it to me, you know where to find me." I said in a teasing tone.

Jeongyeon laughs, "I can't bring the invitations in personally, I'm serious. Where will I send it?"

"The mansion." I say. "You haven't been there for quite a while."

Jeongyeon hums. "Nayeon knows that I've been raised by the people there. She knew how I worked before. She isn't holding me back but I want a normal life. Away from danger. But not away from you. I know that I'll be safe with you."

I fake cried, "Jeongyeon, you're making me cry." I sighed and stopped fake crying. "I'm glad that you found the one for you. Don't worry, you two and your plans are safe with me!"

She chuckles, "I'll make the others attend too."
"Even Jin?" I ask.

"Yeah, even Jin. So you won't do stupid shit like you did at Taeyeon's wedding." She laughs at the memory. God, that was embarrassing. I can't believe I got drunk and sang at the top of a piano. "That song was good, Y/N"

"Shut up." I say, also laughing. "Let's leave that behind. Good luck on your wedding, Jeongyeon."

"Oh I'll do. Thank you." She says. "I'll go now. Bye!"

"Bye." I ended the call and I saw Jin holding the suit already.

"Get dressed, it's almost seven." He hands me the suit and he leaves me again, giving me privacy to change.

He hangs out by the door, "Bring your gun, just in case."

I nodded and proceeded to change my clothes and fix myself. I wonder how the dinner would go.

After a while, I was told to go directly to the mansion.

I hopped in my car, and drove off the vicinity of the hotel to go to the mansion. It wasn't traffic and the sun just got down.

I arrive at the place just on time. The members and my family are gathered at the table. Father being in the highest seat and at the center of the table and Jin on the left side.

I sat at the right side of my father, "Welcome home, Y/N."

"Hi, dad." I say. "What's the matter?"

"I heard you two eliminated Heechul already."

"Ah, well .. It was Jin who did the most. I was out for a personal reason, I hope you understand." I explain.

My father sighs, "No worries, I heard from Jin that you needed that."

"But, I need you to do a mission. You alone." He looks at me, serious. "I'll explain as dinner goes on."

I see a man go to the table and sit at the other end side of the table. "Hello, King of Japan. I'm glad you're here."

Father stood up and bowed. Jin and I followed to pay him respect. "No, sit down. Thank you for inviting me and my daughter, Ishiwara-san."

I looked at the side and I was shocked that.. SANA?

"Dad, what?" I looked at my dad and said that in a low tone, so that no one would hear. He just shot me a smile.

"So, I got a call from you, Ishiwara-san, about introducing one of your children." The King spoke as he sliced his steak.

"Oh, about that." My dad wiped his face off, so that he could speak clearly. "I want to introduce my child, Ishiwara Y/N to be the princess' spouse."