Chapter 1

A/N: what Angelica's wearing right now above.

"Oh my god. Sharee!" I exclaim happily at the news of her engagement. Finally she's getting what she's always wanted. While I'm just stuck in a shit place with men. Yet she deserves the world, plus more and that's what Tobias will give her. I'm single and try, I mean really fucking try to mingle, but everyone I meet seems to be catfishing or cheating. I can't seem to catch a break. Shit.
Tonight's our monthly girls night out and we're sat in a booth at a swanky new bar in town drinking shot after shot. The heatings on and I'm so hot I need more drinks.
"I know babe. I'm so happy, I can't believe it either. It was such a shock when he when down on one knee" she tells me showing off her ring again. I flag the waiter walking past and order more drinks before I drown in this conversation. Don't get me wrong I love her. But sometimes she's over the top with her stories. I should know.
"I know babes, let's celebrate" I say as our drinks get placed down in front of us. "Congratulations Sharee" I say loudly laughing holding up my glass and she clinks her glass while we both laugh at each other's silliness.

We drink and laugh and people watch.. Well I do, I'm mostly looking at all these hot guys. Just not my type.
"You look hot aswell. You'll find your prince charming soon enough" she tells me between sips of her cocktail pulling me back to her voice. I chuckle putting down my drink shaking my head no.
"I don't want a prince charming" I whine as I swirl the brightly coloured alcohol in my glass.
"I want a bad boy who's only nice to me" I add in a flirty voice looking up fluttering my eyelashes playfully at her and she laughs at me.
"You've always been the same Angelica. To much of a high bar you set for these guys" she says laughing again.
"Are you finished laughing at me" I moan at her and she starts to calm down.
"Thankyou. And anyways I won't find him in here" I tell her downing my drink and standing up. She does the same getting the hint that I want to leave.
Hooking her arm with mine we make our way out the bar and up the side walk to another one.
"This is better" I shout over the music to Sharee. She scans the place then smiles at me knowingly.
"Definitely babes" she grabs my hand and pulls me to the bar smiling happily.

"Tonight was a bust for your bad boy. But we still had fun babes" Sharee says hugging me bye in the back of the taxi. She lives down the street so it's convenient.
And she's right we had fun, always and I'm still glad I went out after all.
"Yeah I know babe thanks for dragging me out. And congrats again hun, I'm happy for you" I tell her genuinely happy.
Smiling at me she climbs out the taxi and waves at me as we pull away.

"Thanks" I tell the driver getting out and making my way to my door as I rummage through my purse tipsy looking for my keys and I come up empty.
"What the actual fuck" I say emptying my purse outside my doorstep and my keys fall clinking onto the floor. Breathing a sigh of relieve I shove everything else back in and unlock my door. I drop my purse as I walk in on the sofa and fall next to it. I unwrap my shoes and slide them off with a heavy sigh.
Rubbing my feet i take out my phone and see I have a friend request from a random guy. He's hot I thought clicking on his profile. I scroll through his page and look at some of his photos.
"Definitely hot" my eyes pop. Shit. I quickly accept and continue looking through his photos feeling my heart race a little. "I need another drink" I say to myself shaking my head putting my phone down. I'm getting hot over a bloody photo already.

Sitting back down all I see when I look back at my phone is I have a message

Sitting back down all I see when I look back at my phone is I have a message. Putting my drink down I click the message and see it's from him. The sex god.

Jason: Hello Angelica

I stare at the screen not knowing what to say. So I go with simple.

Angelica: Hey Jason 😊

Well that's simple enough. I thought chuckling to myself. I sip my drink and wait for him to rely.

Jason: Your beautiful BTW 🔥😍

I drop my phone in my lap.
"Oh my fucking god, he thinks I'm beautiful. He thinks I'm fucking beautiful" Yes Angelica chill. I take a few deep breathes and drink my drink. Picking up my phone again I reply.

Angelica: Thanks 😅 Your not so bad yourself handsome 😍

I blush at my compliment I gave out not being to good at that sort of thing and see the dots from him typing.

Jason: Good to know that you like what you see. But I have so much more than just my pretty face. 😉

He's fucking flirting with me. I laugh and roll my eyes. He's cute.

Angelica: Well I'd like to see.. I mean know more 😜

I hit send and down my drink. Flirting isn't my friend, I'm terrible at it. Rolling my eyes I see he's response.

Jason: You can do both. Am sure of that

FUCK! That's exactly what I want. Maybe need. What do I say tho? I put down my phone and go make another drink leaving him on read.
I drink some more from the bottle before bringing it back to the sofa and type my response before I change my mind.

Angelica: That can be arranged.. Sooner rather than later. I'm very impatient 💋

I laugh to myself and wait for his response drinking more and more.

Jason: Tell me where and when

That's it. That was easy I thought to myself. I close down the app needing to think about this sober. I need sleep he'll be there in the morning. I hope anyways.
Drinking the rest of my drink I place it on the coffee table and make my way down the hall to my bedroom unzipping my dress on the way.
I need my bed and asap.