Cleaning Out

I just wanna start off with saying sorry for not posting so soon. I said I was gonna post a bit more since I'm out of school but I had family visit for the week, my sisters started summer school (sorry for them) and then I've had to do so much. I'll try to do my best to post new chapters.

Also I made an adjustment, I think you will notice what I did and I think you all got the notification that I updated the last chapter. I also want to add if you all want Y/N to end up liking one of them or any of the boys end up liking her or something else PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will try to add them into the story. If you don't, that is fine with me, I could just add something to the story that I didn't have planned.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!

-Author Meow💜

RECAP OF LAST CHAPTER

Y/N POV

We managed to get past the entrance and were met by 4 different ways at the end of a hallway. We ended up splitting up into 2 groups of 5 and 1 groups of 4 to clear out the clinic faster.

In group 1 there was: Jungkook, Taehyung, Beomgyu, Jimin and Minji.

In group 2 there was: Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Yeonjun

In group 3 there was: Huening Kai, Taehyun, Namjoon, Soobin  and myself.

SB: Okay look for anything that we will need such as first aid kits, pain killers, medicine, a tray, hydrogen peroxide, bandages, rubbing alcohol, tweezers, gauze, needles, gloves, mask, tubes for blood, the machine thing for the blood and anything that will help.

NJ: Meet back here when you're done

MJ: Be safe everyone!

========================

THIS CHAPTER:

GROUP 1 (JK, TH, BG, JM & MJ)

Went to the right path.

GROUP 2 ( YG, JH, J & YJ)

Went to the left path.

GROUP 3 (HK, T, NJ, SB, Y/N)

Went to the middle path..

*NOTE: THAT IT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT IT'S DARKER, ABANDONED LOOKING, AND FULL OF BLOOD, AND MUCH LONGER*

---------------