Trouble

??? POV
I saw this girl with all these boys running out. Shes such a slut wanting my oppas to herself.  I ran outside towards her car also I don't want to die over here.

???: Annyonghaseyo I'm Choi Minji. Thanks for helping me.

Y/N POV
Her voice sounded so fake. I looked up at the mirror only to see that she was trying to flirt with Jimin. The poor boy looks so uncomfortable dealing with plastic.

Y/N: Hey Jimin I need your help, can you sit up here?

JIMIN POV
I was so uncomfortable with this girl trying to seduce me. GOD PLEASE HELP ME! IM ALREADY TRYING TO SURVIVE THIS ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. All of a sudden Y/N disturbed my thoughts.

Y/N: Hey Jimin I need your help.Can you sit up here?

As soon as y/n said this, I hurried up front and took a quick glance at Minji who rolled her eyes and looked annoyed.
I hear Yoongi and J-Hope chuckle at her.

Jimin: Thanks for saving my ass, I couldn't take it anymore.

Y/N chuckled at my comment

Y/N: No problem, It looked like you were about to throw yourself out of the car. Call jungkook, let him know we're gonna stop at the gas station and go to my house before it gets dark

Jimin: Sure

MINJI POV
UGH THIS BITCH! I was trying to get Jimin as my boyfriend.

JUNGKOOK POV
I heard my phone ring and saw that it was Jimin.

~~~~•📲 ON CALL 📞 •~~~~

JM: Hey jungkook, Y/N wanted to let you know that we're stopping at the gas station and then going to her house before dark.

JK: Yeah okay I'll tell Jin then

JM: Okay bye

~~~~•📲END OF CALL📞•~~~~

JIN POV
After Jungkook's phone call, I asked him who it was.

J: Hey kook, who was it?

JK: It was Jimin, he wanted to let us know that we're gonna stop by the gas station for gas and going to y/n house to spend the night

J: Ahh okay well let's hurry.

~~~~•Time Skip⏭•~~~~

You had arrived at the gas station near your house. You all got off and started filling in the tanks as you guys will need it.
—————————————————————
MJ: Minji
—————————————————————
Y/N POV
As I was filling up my car Yoongi, J-Hope and Jimin came up to me.

YG: Is it just me or does Minji give you all bad vibes?

JM, JH, & Y/N: I thought it was just me too.

The rest of the boys came towards you all. You were talking peacefully until Minji decided to try flirting with the boys.

Y/N: Well we should go now. Go into the cars we arrived in.

~~~~•TIME SKIP⏭•~~~~

Y/N POV
You had arrived to your house and drove both cars into the garage. Everyone gathered things that would be helpful to survive.

I was packing first aid kits, canned foods and other things when suddenly Minji came and slapped me out of nowhere.
I was about to punch her when all of a sudden I heard the walkers trying to get in.

Y/N: Oh no no! GUYS HURRY UP AND PUT THE THINGS IN THE CAR.

Little did you know someone saw what happened earlier then Minji.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<|>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THANKS FOR READING!!! This chapter was a bit longer then the others
-Author Meow💜💜