Burned Down

Previously:

Y/N POV

JH: And then thats when you two came it.

MJ: Well tell us how you got out.

T: Did you four seriously not see the window open or a rope tied to something?

TXT except Taehyun: Uhhh... no....

Y/N: You are all still the same

NJ: Guys we should really start going back, it's getting dark and walkers are starting to come over here.

MJ: There are 3 trucks, 5 seats in each. We're going in car with the groups we were in so we don't waste time.

JM: Incase you all forgot GROUP 1 is Jungkook, Taehyung, Beomgy, and Minji in one car. GROUP 2 is Yoongi, Hobi, Jin, Yeonjun and me) in the next car. The rest of you are in GROUP 3 which is Kai, Taehyun, Namjoon, Soobin, & Y/N.

We all got into are cars just in time and left towards the house. It was already dark and we sure wasted a lot of time there. We were a few houses away when we saw that the house was...

This Chapter:

GROUP 1 (JK, TH, BG,& MJ) / GROUP 2 ( YG, JH, JM, J & YJ) / GROUP 3 (HK, T, NJ, SB, & Y/N)  

Y/N POV (In GRP 3)

We all got into are cars just in time and left towards the house. It was already dark and we sure wasted  a lot of time there. We were a few houses away when we saw that the house was on fire and had attracted a lot of walkers.

 We were a few houses away when we saw that the house was on fire and had attracted a lot of walkers

Y/N: No no no no! What the hell happened? Did one you leave something on?

I saw someone slowly raise their hand.

NJ: I did... I might've forgotten to turned of the stove before we left and leaked some oil.

Y/N: You idiot!!! You know what, Soobin turn the car around and flash the car lights to get the others attention we're gonna have to go somewhere else.

SB: Yes ma'am

WITH GROUP 1

BEOMGYU POV

Jungkook had just turned the curve to get home when we saw a fire at the distance. As we got closer, we saw our "home" was burning. What are we gonna do now???? Suddenly we saw the Soobin flash his headlights as he turned the car around. 

MJ: Hey do you guys also see Soobin flash the headlights?

TH: I think they want us to turn the cars around and follow them.

BG: I'm sure because Yoongi also turned his car around too. 

JK: Alright letssss goooo!!!

Jungkook beeped the car horn and drove off catching up with the rest of the group.

YOONGI POV

I had just turned the car around when someone from behind honked the horn

YG: Jin, check who is driving the car behind us.

J & YJ: Its Jungkook

YG: This dumbass really honked the horn. What's he tryna do? Attract more of these asshole eating suckers? HAHAHA

JM: Jungkook for you

JH: How do you guys think the house caught on fire? 

YJ: Who knows?

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and  late update! I've been busy and haven't gotten the time to finish this. I finished this chapter while working on my Spanish homework. Once I finish my homework, I'll work on the next chapter. 

- Author Meow💜