Chapter 1

Percy POV
I stood there just staring at the sea thinking back to the second giant war and the people we lost. First there was Clint 'Hawkeye' as everyone called him, he could hit anything from anywhere. We all took his death hard but I think Apollo took it bad too. Then we lost one of the few good leaders we had we called him Fury his temper could rival that of Hades himself, he was never claimed, one of the few. Then last but, not least Tony man, do I miss Tony he was a riot; son of Athena, and best at getting on Fury's nerves it was hilarious to watch those two battle it out.

"Hey seaweed brain, I know your thinking about them again, you get this look on your face. We all miss them, but at least their together"

"Your right Annie, I just can't help but wonder if I could have helped it's the same with everyone"

"I know, but let's go inside it's getting dark" I looked at the sky huh, it is

"Ok wise girl let's go inside and have some cookies?" I give her my best puppy dog look.

"Fine, we can have some cookies." YES I shouted in my head I look over and see my loving wife just shake her head at me.

"What? there something on my face?" I ask, she just giggles at me. I shoot her one of my lopsided grins "Oh and can they be blue too? Hey that rhymed."

"Don't I always make them blue?"

"Yea, but-" I got cut off by someone shouting my name.

"PERCY"

I whirl around looking for that voice I feel Annabeth tense beside me, so she heard it too. I pull Riptide from my pocket. I see the Iris message and can't believe who it is I'm about to say something when Annie cuts in before me.
"But your dead I watched as you got stabbed through the back we all did. I thought you died... When I get my hands on you I will not hesitate to wring your neck, bring you back to life just to maim you, and only then will I even think about forgiving you" I just listen as she rants on to him

"Annie, would you really want to kill your favorite brother? I mean how long has it been?" tony replied to her just brushing it all off.

"8 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 37 minutes, and 14 seconds" she replied in her head instantly we had a clock going.

*******
Tony POV
I walked int the meeting 10 minutes late like usual. "I got places to be, people to see, things to do, what we doin this time?"

I look up at Furys face 'Oh yeah right on the money still got it' he looks at Clint and they share a look I know that look

"No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! we are not! do you know how dead we will be especially if he is still with her she'll kill me twice before even thinking about forgiving me. No!" I see shocked faces all around me, most not used to these kind of outbursts from me

"Tony we got no choice we gotta at least ask I mean its been 8 years.... OH CRAP SHE'S GONNA KILL US!"  clint replies looking at me,scared shitless.

Everyone is looking at us strangely,with concern on her face, Natasha decides to speak up
"Who are we talking about here?"

I just groan "I'm out, not staying"

"If you leave you get to be contact I'm not getting my head chewed off by your sister and knowing sea spawn he'll gladly let her" Fury says to me I pale thinking over his words he knows he's won I don't like listening to the whole spiel, and everyone in the room is confused Thor looks like he might have an inkling as to who we are talking about. 

"Fine, besides when I do you don't get to be there so she can rip you a new one when they visit, oh and Clint you get Jackson, I watch as his face pales and with that I walked out the door to make a rainbow and spend a drachma.

--------------

"Yo, fleecy do me a solid and show me Annabeth Chase" I wait until I see her standing there and I see percy next to her, it looks like their arguig again . I decide to split it up and knowing I will get a less intense reaction I take a deep breath and yell "PERCY"

I watch them freeze and I hear Annabeth start "But your dead I watched as you got stabbed through the back we all did. I thought you died... When I get my hands on you I will not hesitate to wring your neck, bring you back to life just to maim you, and only then will I even think about forgiving you" I just listen as she rants on.

"Annie, would you really want to kill your favorite brother? I mean how long has it been?" I reply to her just brushing it all off and with a smirk knowing the exact amount of time that has passed.

"8 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 37 minutes, and 14 seconds" she replied in her head instantly.

"Oh, yeah right um so I have a favor to ask and before you agree to anything, just know I am sorry for not contacting you sooner but w-I couldn't any, yes before you as the gods know we'r-I'm alive" I watch her eyes narrow at my slipups "Just meet me at Stark tower tomorrow night, all will be revealed." 'Ah crap we're dead'

I call fury knowing he is waiting for confirmation.

"Stark, please tell me you got through to her." It's funny listening to him beg me for this.

"Well... sea spawn was with her, looks like you lucked out Clint" he relaxes " they're coming to the tower tomorrow night." Fury and Clint tense and everyone else is just curiously listening to us. "and little Annie may or, may not of noticed a few slip-ups."

"what slip-ups?" Fury asks me in a deathly calm voice.

"May have let 'we' slip a few times."

"STARK" OH CRAP I'M DEAD 

"It was an accident I swear, besides they were gonna find out soon enough." oh boy can't wait for tomorrow... joy