Part 4

I'll be waiting.

Why in the world had she said that? So idiotic of her!
Alina turned around to see the shadow retreating into the remain darkness before she was all alone.
She looked up at the tree. The closest branch was estimated about fifteen to twenty feet high. She smiled. This was going to be fun.

Alina got into her stance, her legs spread and her knees bent before she rocketed into the air, easily hooking onto the bring and swinging herself up. As she jumped from branch to branch, she refused to put much effort into her powers as she wouldn't need them unless she falls.

She never falls.

Soon, she had reached the top. Alina let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and looked out.

Neverland was beautiful. Waterfalls were common apparently the glistened as the sun sprinkled through the clouds. Alina sighed and flickered her fingers, the clouds dispersed at once. She was taking off her backpack and hanging it on a short branch above her, when she had begun to get comfy.

The camp that she was making was already completed just by hanging up her bag. Alina had not slept in over twenty-four hours but this was not unusual for her, seeing that she also suffered from insomnia.

She remember the first time she had climb a tree. It was the earliest memory when her parents had still wanted her. She up in a tree that was not meant for a one and a half year old to be climbing and when she look down, she had seen her father frightened. He had begged her to come down and as she did, she had fallen half way.

Her father had missed on catching her but she suffered no fatal injuries except for suffering from then on from insomnia and she had hyperthymesia or in other words, she could never forget anything and remembered everything.

The doctors had tried to stop that but they said that it was impossible for this to be reversed.

Alina sighed, pushing the memory out of her mind and laying down on two branches.

A horn blared out through the woods, causing her to jump up and almost fall off of the tree.

Alina didn't know what the horn meant but seeing as she was in Neverland, it could never be good. She got up and searched through her bag trying to find some form of entertainment when her hand landed on something smooth.

She pulled out the thick object to find a journal.

Her father's journal.

Alina examined it. It was leather bound with strings wrapped around it. The pages were beaten and old. She quickly and carefully took the book out of its bindings and opened to the first page.

It read, "To my little Fire, if you ever find yourself in this situation, use the book as a guide and I will find you. I love you, my little Fire."

She smiled at the words, wishing she knew who he was. Alina opened the journal to find a sketch of what appeared to be a boy. The heading said Peter Pan. He had brown hair with green eyes and was wearing a dark green top that looked like leaves and a brown pouch on his side. He had peachy but almost tan skin.

The information next to his profile was simple. His personality was cruel, overly confident, snarky, evil, murderous, quick, and sneaky. That was strange. In every fairytale Peter Pan was kind and helpful and was, well the hero. This was the exact opposite.

Though, in both the journal and in the fairytale Peter Pan had a shadow. In this journal, the shadow was evil but there was never a sketch of him in here. Peter Pan was around 5'10 to 6'4. He was barely taller than Alina if he was taller than six feet seeing as she was five feet and eleven inches tall.

As she went on reading, she found some information about what appeared to be 'Peter Pan's weakness'. It said that Peter Pan weakness was losing. Even though he was her enemy, she was excited to see that Pan was seventeen years old, one year older than her.

-Alina's POV-

The journal gave me pieces of information about Dreamshade poison that the lost boys put on their arrows, Shadowleaf poison that look a lot like bitterberries, what the lost boys' use for materials for spears and bows, and weapons overall. I also learned where I could find their campsite and food site and even fresh water.

The journal gave me pieces of useful information such as all water in Neverland is fresh besides from Mermaid Lagoon. Berries could be found almost anywhere.

I flipped the page to find news about another boy. The title said Felix (Head lost boy). It showed a sketch of a blonde boy with a scar across his face. He was around 6'3 and was the closest thing that Pan had to a friend. He was wearing a cloak and turned out to always be caring a sword. For the personality, he was vicious, commanding, cocky, selfish, and self absorbed. I would have to see that for myself later.
Felix was also seventeen and was the first lost boy to come there.

I flipped through the pages trying to find an end.

This is going to take a while...

Anddddddd that's it! See you lovelies next chapter! Ta taaaaa!