Heaven you say?

It was Sunday, so of course Pucci was the first man up, after all he has to preach the words of God after all. Dio? Well he stays home until he comes back from preaching the sermon of the day. Dio wakes up looks at the time, it was 11am. He sighs, knowing that he has to burn time for an hour or so. He lays flat in his bed as he looks up to the ceiling. He stretches his left arm to the air as he looks at the ceiling. He thinks about Johnathan from time to time, wondering if he can still hear him to this day. I mean after all, as much as they were different, they both respected each other. He starts to speak in soft tones to himself,

"..Jojo. I am still unsure if you can hear me to this day. But..if you can. Answer me this Jojo...Is this what love is? You and Erina always discussed about this and even showed it..Is this what I needed? Perhaps?..Maybe..Maybe not..who knows? Afterall, I can't retrace my steps now. I shouldve been dead along side with you by natural causes. But..that isn't the case is it Jojo? Ah..well.. How is Heaven? Perhaps you're doing well.. Maybe your bloodline is currently spreading.."

He falls silent as he sighs as he rolls to his side. He's bored and, maybe he heard him. Maybe not. But somebody sure did. There was a knock on the doorway. Dio rolls over to look at who it was and of course it was Pucci. Dio sits up as he looks at him.

"What is it Pucci? Are you done with the preaching for the day?"

"Yes, but...I heard you talking about a Jojo? Who is that?"

Dio sighs as he shakes his head.

"It's a long story. I doubt you have the time to even hear it."

"You know I always have time for you Dio."

"...Right. It's...It's my adoptive brother. Father was a shitty person, and well..I killed him. I got adopted by them because he was able to lie to a bunch of rich blokes. And well..to keep a long story short..I..killed my adoptive brother on his honey moon. A little bit after their wedding really. I took his body."

Pucci was completely speechless as he looked at him. It definitely put Dio in a different light for sure but even so. He looks at him still before he could even muster a word to him.

"...You..Did all of that?"

Dio nods his head as he looks up at the ceiling.

"But..I still feel like after all of that..He still cares for me. Jojo was a man that couldnt bare any hatred in his heart. Regardless of what I did to him. I could spit at him and sure he would be pissed but he didn't really do anything. He was a..true definition of a gentleman. He fought for women but never himself."

"..I..See..Why did you do all of that? If you know he cared for you?"

"...I sometimes ask myself that as well. Maybe because I didn't want history to repeat? Maybe I didn't understand kindness until it was too late..Who knows..? All I know is that it's too late. I have to bear what I did."

Pucci sighs as he sits down on the bed with Dio as he looks at him. He puts his hand on top of Dio's and he looks at him.

"...Well..Looks like it is possible to attain heaven after all.."

"..What are you on about Pucci? With the sudden change of topic."

"I mean..as a priest, looking it from a religious stand point.. It's possible..and besides.. If Jojo forgave your sins as you claim then..it's possible for you to go to heaven.."

Dio looks at Pucci as he chuckles.

"Whatever your text says..I'm not a religious person, but..I suppose that's one way to look at it. But..why did you even mention it."

"...Just to give you some comfort that you might see your Jojo once more...I mean..if you want to!"

Dio blinks as he chuckles.

"Me? In heaven? I doubt but..I suppose it's a thought. Thank you Pucci."

"Mhm!"

Dio smiles as he kisses his forehead as they both divulged deeper into the topic of religion.