Simply reading

Dio was sitting down on Pucci's bed. He was reading the history of art. History in general has always captured his eyes. He couldn't tell if it was because the mass amounts of death that can occur in a few years or it was the amazement of what humans are truly capable of. Either way he started to lay down on the bed, continuing to read. Until he heard the door open. He turned his head to look who was at the doorway. It was none other than Father Pucci.

"Hello Pucci."

"Hello Dio. What are you reading this time?"

"Ah.. The history of art. I can't tell if humans are bored when they create art or if they are truly inspired by the simplest of things."

Dio continues to read the book, yet Pucci wishes to join him. But he couldn't help himself yet to read Dio's body. Every muscle. Every defined muscle from his chest, arms, all the way down to his legs. Yes he may have pants on, but that damn vampire was shirtless. Pucci couldn't resist.

Dio raises an eyebrow as if he felt like he was being visually undressed. He looked back at Pucci who was now gazing at his golden eyes. Dio snaps his fingers at Pucci.

"Are you alright Pucci? You seem lost in thought."

"H-huh? Oh no, I'm perfectly fine."

"Uh huh..Well do you mind if you join me? Reading is such a wonderful hobby to pass the time with, don't you agree?"

Pucci nods his head in agreement and proceeds to walk to his nightstand to grab his bible. However, Dio immediately sits up and grabs his wrist. Pucci was staring at his gorgeous hands up his arms, past his shoulders, up to his face. Dio was staring at Pucci.

"Do not grab that bible. Bible are just lies that a person made up. If you desire the truth, then.. ask me. I have seen somethings that can't be denied as some false lies. Instead grab something else."

"...Such as?"

Pucci couldn't help himself. He was lost in thought when he looked down at Dio's perfect abs. His perfect pecs. He couldn't help himself truly. It was like staring at God himself. Pucci snapped out of thought when Dio hit him lightly on the top of his head with a rolled up comic book.

"Did you not hear a word I said Pucci?!"

"No.. I'm sorry."

Dio sighs, he gets up and towers over Pucci. Pucci looks up at the vampire. Dio pushes him to the bed ever so gently and looks back at him.

"You might as well be considered sick if you're being in a pure daze every other two seconds."

Pucci looks at Dio and rubs his head.

"Yes..I..Might as well."

"Go rest while I create something for you to eat. Maybe some water while I'm at it."

"Ah..Yes. Thank you Dio."

Dio nods his head and proceeds to walk out of the room, straight to the kitchen. Pucci sighs, and looks at the cross around his neck. He had to re-think to himself for a moment. He couldn't believe that a priest as himself would fall in love with a vampire such as Dio. He believes it was love at first sight. He couldn't believe what he saw when he laid his eyes on him. His beautiful blonde hair being a pure mess, golden eyes that capture anyone when looking into them, his hands that can bless any man. The way Dio talked can make anybody swoon, Women, Men, anyone that heard it. 

Pucci falls back onto his pillow thinking about Dio. He couldn't think about anything else. Dio was the cause for his daze. He sighs happily, thinking about him. Until he heard a knock at the door, he put his head up, looking at Dio who had a salad with a cup of water next to it.

"I'm unsure of what you like but I hope this does suffice."

Pucci nods his head and sits up. Dio puts his food on his lap, the cup of water on the night stand and sits down next to Pucci, resuming his book of art. Pucci ate while resumed his reading of Dio's body.