Who's the lucky one? (Part 2)

"Really now?"

Dio looked at Pucci, who still had his smile. Pucci on the other hand, was thinking hard on how to tell Dio. Dio on the other hand, he looks like he was ready to lose it. He wants to confess his feelings for Pucci. Maybe he still has time. It can't be too late. The man can pause damn time! He has to have time. Dio looks at Pucci with his mouth slightly open. Trying to tell him. Alas, no words can come out. Instead Pucci talked first.

"Dio.. This man has such amazing luscious blonde hair...He has confidence that can lead armies. He's pale like a vampire and he's studious at that."

Dio thought to himself for a bit. Blonde hair? Vampire? Is he..? He couldn't. Dio shook his head at the thought. No way that he's talking about...could he?

"Dio.. I think I'm in love.. This vampire is no ordinary vampire..He came from the 1800s.. had a step brother.."

He let Pucci ramble on. All he heard was Jonathan face palming hard from heaven. Even he was disappointed in Dio for not catching on sooner. 

Dio grabbed Pucci by the shoulders, and asked him,

"So did you bring anything for this vampire that you love so?"

Pucci's eyes light up, smiling. He nods his head.

"Of course I did! I don't know if he likes it.."

Dio heard a he in his sentence.. He didn't know how to feel. Even though he swore he heard a small voice in his head saying "Dio, please stop second thinking. You're killing the dead".

 Pucci pulled out a few small boxes. Small boxes? Oh boy, those are usually expensive.. how the hell did he even.. Dio shook that thought out of his head. He didn't want to think of how he even gotten the money. He saw Pucci open up one box. It had a 12 karat gold watch, new and not even a speck of dust on it. 

"This is a 12 karat watch Dio..Do you think it'll suit him?"

Dio's heart was slowly breaking when he said him. Jonathan on the other hand, he was ready to give up on his step brother. He can't take his nonsense any longer. This man can command whoever he pleases but can't tell that his own crush is talking about him? He's ready to leave. But as a good step brother, he'll be by his side.

"Of course Pucci.. it looks amazing.."

Pucci opens up another box, it being a male perfume. The design looking like a vampire mouth, when spritz it had a very sweet scent to it. The color of the bottle being blood red of course. Pucci was smiling, when he showed Dio it.

"Do you think it smells lovely? I'm.. just unsure if he likes it.. I.. I don't know.. But I hope he loves it.."

Dio sighs, nodding his head. Jonathan was silent, letting his brother have his moment. 

"It smells amazing, I like the perfume.."

Pucci smiles even brighter. Dio sighs and was glancing away. Pucci tilts his head, putting a hand on Dio's shoulder, asking him

"Dio? Are you alright?"

He sighs, he might as well tell him.

"...Who is this guy anyway? Vampire? Blonde hair? No way in hell he deserves you Pucci.. If you ask me he's a complete fake. You deserve way better. I bet it was lust at first sight, not even love at first sight!"

Pucci had a puzzled look. Looking at Dio.

"..Dio?"

"..What?"

"...These are for you..I like you."

Dio blinks and Jonathan falls over in Dio's dramatic scene. He knew that Pucci loved Dio but even he couldn't handle this. He wished that Dio was as smart in love as he was in tactics of taking down the Joestar bloodline as he proclaims he wishes to do.

"...Well then."

"Who did you think- DIO YOU'RE THE ONLY VAMPIRE I KNOW!"

"...Hehe..Yeah..uh.. well.. I like you too..I..I didn't want you to lose you to some random guy. And there could be more than one vampire! You don't know!"

Pucci sighs, chuckling at Dio's thought process. He walked up to Dio, smiling. He puts his hands on his cheeks, cupping them.

"Dio.. you're so stupid.. yet..caring. Of course I would never choose you over somebody else. My heart belongs to you Dio.."

Dio smiles and wraps his arm around his body and holds his head, kissing him softly. Pucci blushes a pure red but melts into the kiss. After all it's Dio! Who can complain really?