Sang Ye

The moment Lin slowly fell off the cliff, he heard the system prompt.

"Warning! The host is in danger of life, and the system starts the self-protection program!"

"Please be prepared for the host, the space transfer is about to begin!"

When Lin slowly fell to the ground, her eyes suddenly went dark and she couldn't see anything.

When she opened her eyes again, she found herself lying in the thick snow.

The biting chill surrounded her, making her tremble.

Lin slowly struggled to get up, and first checked his body. It was intact and unharmed.

The system is awesome!

She raised her eyes and saw that there was white snow all around her.

The sun was still hanging in the sky, and the sun fell on her, but she didn't feel any warmth.

She searched for a long time, only to see the top of the rock mountain far away.

Unexpectedly, in order to save her, the system moved her to such a far place. It would take a lot of effort to go back.

Lin slowly hugged his arms, shrank his neck, stepped away from his frozen legs, and walked towards the rocky mountain one by one.

She had to go back quickly, otherwise Baidi and Shuangyun would both be worried.

She walked for a long time, until the sun had set, the distance between the rocky mountains still seemed so far away.

Without the sun, the temperature has become even lower. Fortunately, the white snow can refract the light. Even at night, it will not be so dark that it is completely invisible.

Lin was slowly cold and hungry. She really couldn't walk anymore. She wanted to find a place to hide from the wind and rain, and wait until dawn before continuing on her way.

Except for the trees and stones buried by ice and snow, nothing else can be seen in the forest.

She searched for a long time before she managed to find a small cave.

There was nothing in the cave. Lin slowly sat with her arms around for a while, and realized that she couldn't go on like this. She would definitely be frozen into ice!

She touched the belt bag she carried with her, which contained a book of fire and sheepskin, a few sweet fruits to relieve greed, and a bone knife.

Knowing that she would end up in this situation, she should have put a few more pieces of meat in the bag!

Lin slowly ate a sweet fruit, and instead of feeling relieved, he felt even more hungry.

She held the remaining five sweet fruits, looked and looked at them, and finally couldn't bear to eat them.

She stuffed the sweet fruit back into the bag, ready to wait until she was too hungry to eat it.

Lin slowly went to find firewood near the cave, but unexpectedly found an orc lying in the snow.

She hurried over and helped the man up.

He is a very handsome male orc. He wears a gray-white robe, which looks very cotton and linen. His long black hair is scattered, and a pure black diamond-shaped gem is hung on his forehead.

There was a deep bone wound on his waist. The blood had frozen, and the blood did not flow out, but the **** appearance still made Lin slowly frightened.

Lin slowly pushed his shoulder gently: "Hey, wake up!"

No response from the other party.

Lin Slowly felt a jump in her heart. Isn't he dead? !