envy, jealousy, hate

The wanted order requires a portrait to determine the target person, and Lin slowly took the initiative to take on this important task.

She has also studied fine art for a few years anyway. If she just draws a sketch of a figure, she is definitely not a problem.

Lin slowly dipped the animal's blood with his fingers, and drew the appearance of Ma Qing on the animal skin.

Before the blood stains were dry, she immediately covered it with another clean animal skin and printed out an identical portrait.

After repeating this cycle, she used the same method to make ten portraits.

Shuangyun and Baidi watched completely beside them, and they couldn't help feeling a little worried when they were surprised.

Slowly not only understands art, she can also read and draw pictures. She knows too much knowledge!

Such a good little female, the two of them are really worried that they will not be worthy of her.

It seemed that they had to work harder to improve their beast soul level so as not to be left behind by the little female in the future.

Lin Slowly didn't know that her casual actions had inspired the two male partners to arouse their heroic ambitions. She handed the killed portrait to Shuangyun, and said embarrassedly: "I haven't painted for a long time. It's a bit handy. The painting is not very good, don't laugh at me!"

Looking at the portraits, Shuangyun and Baidi felt that they were lifelike. Ma Qing's facial features were very obvious. As long as the orcs who had seen these portraits, they would definitely recognize Ma Qing!

Shuangyun looked triumphant with You Rongyan.

"You paint well! No one can paint better than you!"

Lin was slowly flushed with praise.

Shuangyun carefully collected the portrait, and he suddenly asked, "When our cubs are born, can you teach them to draw and write?"

After speaking, he closed his mouth, feeling a little annoyed.

Literal knowledge is very precious, and only the royal family and temples living in the main city can access it. Ordinary orcs dare not imagine it.

Although I don't know why Slow knows so much, it must be very difficult for her to learn that knowledge. How could he just open his mouth to let her impart those precious knowledge to other orcs? !

Shuangyun was nervous and was ready to be rejected.

Unexpectedly, I didn't even think about it slowly, so I agreed in one mouth: "Okay! I don't know much, but just teaching a few children to learn to read should be enough!"

At this moment, it was not only Shuangyun, but even Baidi, who wanted to come here to be happy and angry, showed surprise.

She actually agreed so simply, as if she didn't take the precious knowledge to heart at all!

Is she too stupid or too honest? !

Instead, it was Shuangyun's turn to hesitate now: "Otherwise you can think about it again, after all, knowledge is such a precious thing..."

"What are you talking about? Knowledge is precious, but can it be more expensive than our children?!"

Shuangyun was so moved that he couldn't speak.

Lin slowly took him and Baidi's hand, and said seriously: "I will teach all the things I know to our children. Our future life will definitely become better and better."