I won't hurt you

When Lin Slowly took the barbecue, he noticed that Sang Ye's finger was burned.

It should be that he was accidentally scalded by the fire when he was barbecue just now.

"your hands......"

Sang Ye looked down at her fingertips, and said faintly, "I was scalded."

The tone was very flat, as if he was not the one who was scalded, and he didn't care at all.

Lin Slowly asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Nothing."

Sang Ye sat far away from the fire. He tore the remaining raw meat into pieces, put it to his mouth, and ate it slowly.

Obviously it was a savage act of rumoring and drinking blood, but when he did it, it seemed particularly elegant and calm.

Lin Slowly looked at him blankly: "Don't you like to eat cooked meat?"

"I don't like hot things."

Lin slowly looked at the fire subconsciously: "The fire is also hot..."

"So I don't like fire."

"Then you just grilled meat with fire?"

Sang Ye glanced at her faintly: "Because you want to eat cooked meat."

Because she wants to eat cooked meat, he will hold back his aversion to fire and personally help her barbecue.

Lin slowly was moved a little.

She suddenly felt that the cold-looking man in front of him did not seem to be as indifferent as he showed. Maybe he was just not good at expressing, right?

Lin slowly finished eating the barbecue in his hand, got up and walked towards the entrance of the cave.

Sang Ye stared at her immediately: "Where are you going?"

Lin slowly shook his greasy hands, "I'll wash my hands."

Sang Ye put down the half-eaten meat and walked to the entrance of the cave, staring at her every move.

Lin Slowly was helpless: "It's midnight now, I can't run even if I want to, you don't have to stare so tightly."

Sang Ye didn't speak, her dark eyes stared at her closely, without any intention of compromise.

Lin slowly had no choice but to let him go.

She knelt down, wiped the oil from her hands with ice and snow, then picked up a clean ice crystal and put it in her mouth.

I have eaten so many barbecued meats just now, it is oily and greasy, refresh it with some ice cubes.

Lin Slowly saw Sang Ye staring at his mouth, thinking he wanted to eat too, so he handed over a piece of ice crystal: "Would you like to eat it?"

Sang Ye said lightly: "I don't like things that are so cold."

Lin Slowly is curious: "You neither like hot things nor cold things. Is there anything else in the world that you like?"

Sang Ye stared at her face without speaking for a long time.

Lin Slowly had become accustomed to his taciturn and didn't care about it.

She went back to the cave, tidyed the haystack, and then lay down.

Sang Ye sat down not far from her.

He leaned with his back on the rock wall, no trace of blood could be seen on his pale face, and his long, thick eyelashes dropped slightly, casting a deep shadow.