where coming

You woke up to the sound of rustling next to your desk. You yawned and tilted your head to the side to see blitzø looking at you with sparkly eyes. It surprised you, you fell backwards from the chair with a yelp.

"Dude what the hell?!"

"Hey Y/N would you like to go to the midnight moon festival the whole gang is coming"

He purred his voice laced with excitement. You got up from the floor rubbing your sore shoulder. Blitzø grabbed your hand and rushed you into the car with the others. He opened the door hastily and shoved you in there quit fast. You landed in the hard seat you hurt your shoulder more and more as you landed on it. You winced in pain, you got up slowly trying not to hurt your shoulder. When you finally got up the car was already going and fast might I add. You just took in the scenery around you. You leaned your head on your window and looked out watching the landscape change. After a while it seemed that you had fallen asleep on the car rode there.

BLITZØ P.O.V

We where coming close to the destination. I looked over at the others in the review mirror. Moxie and millie where doing there lovley Dovey shit. While Y/N was leaning on the window asleep. I could feel a soft blush creep onto my face. Seeing her asleep.

"BLITZØ WATCH OUT YOU DUMB FUCK!"

loona yelled in my ear I swerved trying not to hit anyone or anything. We went over a few rocks on the road that where big but not to big. It shook you from your sleep.

NO ONES P.O.V

we hit a bump in the road it shook me from my sleep. I looked around to see moxie sitting there anxiously holding onto the seats for dear. Life millie was enjoying herself as the car now seemed to be spinning. Loona was yelling at blitzø like usal. You just sat there taking it all in being very confused since you had just awoken. You spun into a drive way and he parked perfectly into a drive way. You millie and moxie looked ar eachother with shock.

"Wow man um nice job, but your an ass about waking me up"

You stuck your tongue out playfully at him. He looked at you with a hurt experience. You just continued to stick your tongue out and giggle at him. You saw two people walk out from a nice looking home. Millie looked excitedly out the window seeing them. Millie climbed on top of you and opened the door and fell down then scrambling back up to hug them.

"Hey there kiddo"

Millie's dad ruffled her hair with a grin.

(I know that's not what he says but I'm to lazy to check sorry for the incorrect quotes apologizes freinds)

"Hey mox come say hi! You remember moxie right?"

"Hey there"

Moxie waved shyly at them. They didnt really say much or even said anything. Millie noticed the tension she grabbed you and blitzø and pulled the both of you.

"HEY DUSTRACTION THIS IS Y/N AND MY BOSS BLITZØ!"

"Awwww I love those names reminds me of war"

"Nothing like a good old fashioned strong hands to get the job done"

Her dad clenched his fists together.

"Speaking of which meat our new strong hands striker to help around here"

There was the sound of galobing that drew near. Then a demon came riding up on a fiery horse that caught both you and blitzø's attention imiditedlty. You looked at blitzø then at the horse he did the same almost inusion. You smiled ar blitzø eith our joy. The demon mounted off of his horse to great millie you weren't exactly paying attention you where just looking at the deadly looking horse. Studying its face and everything about it. You didnt raise that the demon so called striker was snapping his fingers infornt if you.

"Hey there little lady you gonna sit and look at that there horse"

You pried your attention away from the horse. You looked over at him lazyley. His smill only grew when you made eye contact with him. You snarled at him and walked away you saw blitzø. You smiled and jogged over to him you mounted blitzø. You started to giggle as he tried to shake you off. Striker saw you and him doing this he felt a twinge of something inside him jealousy perhaps. He shook off the weird feeling that bubbled up inside of him.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!"

"HA! I JUST FLET LIKE BOTHERING YOU SHIT FACE!"

Blitzø peered over at you and then your tail. He moved his tail to touch it. You swated him square in the face. You grawled low and deep at him

"Don't touch my tail you know its sensative"

Blitzø stick his tounge out at you. You just snarled. You rested your head your head in the middle of his head wear etheir side of his horns where placed you places you head in the middle.

"Hey what's mox doing?"

"Ohh yeah he's about to skin a monstercat whatever"

Blitzø rolled his hand in a motion of a circle. You watched as moxie was starting off strong then it slowly declined downwards. You started to get worried. You climbed off of blitzø's shoulder. You looked over at moxie with a worried expression. You didnt want to hurt your shoulder more but you decided you cod handle it. Before striker could even so anything you already hoped the fence and was bounding tworeds moxie.

"LET GO GIVE ME THE BLADE I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE VERMIN!"

Moxie looked scared you tried you best to mound the monster. You almost fell a few times. You got ontop of the monster taking the knife you shoved it deep into its neck. You grunted as the blood squirted. You where being tossed around you flee weak. When it felt it had died you winced your shoulder had gotten worse. You helped moxie up and you both left the area where the vermin was at. You heard a loud laughter and weight on your shoulder which you didnt like.

"LOOK AT THAT CITY GIRL BEAT THE THE PIP SQUICK HERE!"

he laughed loudly, you ducted under and away from his arm.