hide away

The hide away hotel striker had gotten a room. Ge sat down on the singular bed you kinda just stood there. You eventually just walked in a pattern around the room out of pure spite.

"Could stop that and just sit down somewhere!"

You didn't want to give him the satisfaction of your emotions. So you sat down and did nothing but looked out the wi dow into nothingness of the outside. You heard the sounds of buttons be clicked on a phone then a loud voice came on to the phone. You didn't want to or need to pay attention to there conversation. It wouldn't benefit you in any way shape or form. You glanced over at striker he was just done getting off the phone. He took off his hat and set it down on to the floor next to him.

"So you just gonna hide away here for all your life or we gonna keep moving since ya know blitzø and the gang"

"We'll figure that out when that time comes"

He growled at you, he reached over to the lamp flicked it off. You heard the bed shift. You turned back over to the window rubbing your arm as a form of comfort to you. You sighed softly as you looked out the window. Something made you perk up the sound of the soft tapping of the acid rain. You looked out the window at the horse then back at striker. You didn't want to bother him but you knew he'd be pissed if anything happened to the horse. It took you only a few seconds to turn to face him. But it would take even longer for you to even get him up cause you had no idea if he was awake or not. You get up from your position on the seat window. You wanted to say something  but a frog was in your throat.

"Your staring at me what do you want?"

He wasn't angry or even pissed when talking to you, just tried.

"Oh um, horse acid rain should you be worried about that?"

"Acid rain, tch its felt worse it can handle"

"Alrighty then sorry for bothering"

You sat back down on the window seat leaning your head up against the window. You eventually had fallen asleep there. You felt warm when you woke up. Why where you warm you look down you see your on a bed. You looked next to you striker sitting on the opposite side of the bed. It was still some what dark out you think. Since there was no light only from the lamp coming in. You sighed ever so slightly. You shifted closer to him. You faced the other way your back touching his.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Why did you take me"

There was a pause he seemed to keep quite not quit knowing the answer himself.

"Simple"

"Why is it so simple?"

"Your important to those imps they'd most likely pay a ransom just to make sure your ok"

You felt his head lay on yours. He shifted around. He was facing you, he rested his head on yours. The soft glow from his eyes was shunned on your H/C hair. You hummed a tiny bit a mindless toon.

"So ransom?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure it feels like an excuse for something else since you took soooo long to respond"

You cooked at him playfully.

"Yes I'm sure"

He growled at you, you sat there and giggled at him.

"Sure sure I believe you"

You rolled your eyes at him. He arms snick around your waist he gave you a gentle squeeze. He tilted down wards you both plopped down on the bed. You turned to him you smuggled up to him. You rested your head on his chest. And slowly drifted to sleep

(Hey yall I'm back from my break um sorry this chapter is short In all- I'm getting back into the swing of things with writing and all)