game on

You millie and loona allo sat on the bleachers. Stolas came out to announce his announcements or whatever he does.

"Hello there fellow frufions I just want to congratulate all you of you who have competed in this years competition. I whish you the best of luck especially that sexy one over there~ you who blitzy~"

Blitzø grumbled underneath his breath. While you on the side lines was just trying to hold your self together and not fall apart from laughter. You almost succeeded in full fledge breaking down in to a foot of laughter. But you where able to maintain your composure. You sat there until the others came out on to the race course.

(Hiya,, so since you dont rlly do much in this chapter you will note tworeds the end possibly depending on how this chapter plays out it might be shorter but then it might be longer idk,, so the P.O.V will be in strikers this one so yeah have fun being in his P.O.V for this one^^ that's all now back to the program)

STRIKERS P.O.V

I stood at the beginning of the starting line. Leaning forward ready to book it when the gun went off. I apted special attention to the people around who they would target and who I could easily pass. The fun went off we all took off running. Me and blitzø where most neck and neck. We we're both soon enough coming closer to the first challenge. We had to fight one another till one gave up or got severely injured. There was the mud put for it. As soon as little blitzø was on the mud I was able to tackle him down. I was only able to keep him down for a little while then he was able to flip me over. But then again I was able to come into top on this challenge. Most of the people were able to take off running. The wall one of the hard onwa  it not to hard for me. While everyone struggled j used them as stairs I was just about over when blitzø had already gotten up here. He was fone within an instant. I growled deeply  but I kept calm and kept going. The next thing my that would happen would be the ranging up people tie them down and let them escape on there own one of my personal favorites. Blitzø was already there. He wiped around to face me ready to fight but I ran over to the rope tied it up into a lasso blitzø was very confused by this till he finally understood this one but it was too late for him he the that lasso was already around him. I was able to link him to the ground and I left him there. Probably the little cat boy would cut him loose. So I kept going till I noticed the two dip shits kept coming. Soon enough blitzø and moxie where on my tail. The last thing was tug a war which was kinda dumb bit it had to be done. We tugged and pulled and we won. Moxie fell into the water a shark started to bite and knaw at him. I almost laughed but I kept a straight face smiling and waving to the others. I looked out amongst the crowd tried looking out trying to find Y/N. I tried to spot her till I did I rattled my tail when. I looked over in her direction. She seemed to look at me and caught my attention. My heart flutters at the sight of her smiling and being happy with the others my face flushed red. 

TIME SKIP NO ONES P.O.V

The man announcer jumped on to the front of the stage. He took the Mick with him he sounded it around like he was dancing with it. He then stopped the mick from spinning.

"I SAY I SAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EVER WE HAVE A TIE! THE two STRIKER AND BLITZØ!"

The two of them came on to stage soon afett the announcements where done blitzø left off the stage.

YOUR P.O.V

Blitzø soon left the stage for no reason at all. Which was confusing you pried your attention back to the front. Till you noticed moxie coming up to the stands beaten and bruised. You and millie went to go help him. As you came up to him he was closer to the stage. You didnt want him to be more hairy than he already was. You sat him down you millie and moxie sat close to him to help prop him up. So dis millie you took your hands off his shoulders and let millie take him.