Chapter three

The night sky shined above Lucifer as he made his way to the Academy. He had already planned a meeting with Diavolo, even before that human child found its way into Devildom. He’d have to bring up the child’s situation during their conversation. Under normal circumstances if the child had shown up in Devildom due to a demon’s mistake, he’d normally send them back to where they came. This unfortunately wasn’t a normal circumstance. The way the child came to Devildom was too..unique.. to brush off. He’d also rather know the reason behind the child's sudden appearance. It would be useful to know before he would bring the child back to the human world. The child should be amongst his own after all.

He moved towards the familiar looming castle building. As he entered the fairly large entrance he headed towards the pre-determined meeting spot. The people meandering in the hallways gave him fairly large berths, they warily glanced at him before returning to what they were doing. Whether that be chatting with friends or gathering supplies from lockers.

As Lucifer reached the office he could slightly hear Diavolo’s and Barbatos voices. He checked the time to make sure he wasn’t late, since breakfast had been slightly more chaotic. Finding himself on time he knocked twice before entering the room.

The room was quite large and Lucifer ignored the crowded desk with papers. Making his way towards Diavolo he sat on the couch opposite of him, both were separated by a decently sized coffee table. Barbatos sat in a chair at the head of the coffee table, as he sipped on tea that was provided for all of them.

Diavolo broke the comfortable silence between them with his excited voice, “ Lucifer! It feels like it's been awhile since I last saw you!  We can catch up later though after all I’m curious about the reason you arranged this meeting.” He left off with a smile, his hand stilling from its earlier movement with his voice.

“ Well there’s not much to catch up on but I’ll humor you later.” A grin showed on Lucifer's face before he continued talking, “ As for this meeting's purpose, I had originally planned to update you on the transfer student.” Lucifer looked towards Diavolo taking in his calm but curious expression. “ I still will, but there was an event during the night that needs to be spoken about first.”

At Diavolo’s nod to continue Lucifer started to fill him in on the situation, “ There is currently a human child in the dorms. The way he traveled to Devildom was quite unique,” He takes a sip of the tea provided before continuing, “ He apparently shot out of Atlas’s TV. I didn’t have time to get details, it sounded quite preposterous in the moment.” He pauses as he takes in Diavolo’s stunned expression and asks a question that has been on his mind since he learned of the situation. But I am curious of what you believe should be done in this situation?”

Diavolo’s stunned expression makes way to curiosity. His hand finds its way to his chin as he thinks over the question. Finally he speaks up his thoughts on the matter well collected. “ I believe that they should be observed before we decide more on this matter.” Diavolo looked to be deep in thought.” Their arrival to Devildom leads me to believe that they either have a talent for magic, or an abnormal ability.” His thoughtful face morphed into a dismayed expression,” But I don’t believe that I with a good conscience could send them back. If their powers were to go haywire again, it would no doubt be risky for them.”

“Hmm… well that sounds like a plausible event, and if it can appease you the child can stay at the dorms for now.” Diavolo’s jovial face was a stark contrast to Lucifer's disgruntled expression.

“That’s a great decision Lucifer, I trust that you can make an appropriate decision for who watches over the child.” At Lucifer's confident nod Diavolo continues, “ On a different note I might just pay a visit sometime. They definitely deserve a warm welcoming to Devildom for all that they weren’t expected.” Diavolo folds his arms together and nods as if he was cementing that thought.  

Lucifer holds his hand near his head, shaking it slightly. With a sigh he responds back, “ If you want to Diavolo, I can’t really stop you now can I?”

“ Haha! What do you mean Lucifer of course you can.”

At Diavolo’s bright grin Lucifer’s expression further dissipates into exasperation. He couldn’t keep the facade going for long though, since the smug grin he was smothering quickly over took.

A/N- I put notes at the end of AO3 but I totally forgot to put things here so uh late but the thought counts I guess.

Anyway I tried my best with a different POV this chapter since I figured it would be interesting. It's also shorter though I was caught up with school, hope you don't mind that.  Also the attention this has got really makes me happy thanks for reading this!

Mono's Adventure in Devildom! | Mono Centric Crossover! x Obey Me|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें