Not an update, but important pls read!

I've been debating on cancelling this fic for a while. When i originally thought of this, I literally only had thought of "mono bursts out of a tv, everyone goes wtf™"

Uh so It was really hard to make plot for that especially since I don't know much obey me plot yet. (look it has hot idiots, that was the reason I played) I was learning the obey me plot but at a snail's pace oops.

Plus I had a hard time figuring out how they'd act with a kid, and tbh they probably just would've sent him to a safe place in the human world prob. Plus also I didn't really like the way I wrote Mono. I see him more naturally as a chatty character, and also I know next to nothing about how people talk to kids. I had a lot planned for this, well actually mostly character interactions. There was gonna be luke and Mono interactions, and more interactions in general.

I literally wrote like a third of the next chap and never finished it. It had a dream sequence that I amped the angst on, and then the rest was gonna be bonding and fluff time. They were gonna point out how filthy mono was, and mono was going to take a bath. And fail ( he was going to use body wash all over, but think he did it right cause he's happy like that? Idk I thought it was funny lol)

They were going to be very concerned when they see the leftover wounds he's still be healing from with all the grime off. It was gonna be poggers.

I started to lose motivation though, and this was my first fic and I honestly had no idea where to go with it. Everything was winged, yepppp bet you could tell.

So as of rn it's discontinued, but I do plan later on some little nightmare series/ connected oneshots.

Ln/ obey me-( if I get motivation again a friend said they'd be willing to help me write it so pogg) it'd probably be some character meeting oneshots, and some fluff/hurt/ comfort kinda stuff of oneshots of obey me cast gradually learning about what happened to mono.

Ln/dsmp- it would be a series or one shots, maybe 2/3 shots depending on ideas I get. But pretty much Mono finds himself in the forest tommy was exiled in. The last thing he'd remember is saving six from the hunter, but as theyre escaping the hunter Mono hears a big bang. The last thing he saw was the wide eyed expression of the girl he saved before everything went black.

Really excited for that tbh I'll need to watch some vods and research some stuff tho since I'm new to the dsmp lore. Only really seen clips and mostly stuff from Tommy's pov. 

Pretty much gonna be Mono wanting to save tommy from the obvious monster on the island. Obviously after a bit of surviving on his own, and seeing the monster in action. I have so many ideas it's not even funny. I saw a fic on A03 with runaway kid and ghostbur and it made me want to write this even more.

And rn I'm currently writing a dsmp pokemon au, and it'll kinda be a crossover too. It's going to be based of of pokemon HeartGold which I'm playing rn to get a better idea of plot and stuff again. Currently it has some tommy, Quackity, and Charlie slimecicle moments. Benchtrio are all orphans and tbh I probably botched the whole knowing things about orphanages and orphans, but I already started writing so yeah. Actually currently writing the third chap rn.

Then I remembered that I hadn't let people here know the fic was cancelled, and felt like a dick so here I am.

If anyone wanted to know more stuff I had planned I would be willing to respond to comments and such, and thank you for the people who continued staring the chapters it made me really happy. Also the view count was pretty cool to see for my first fic.

Also yourimaginaryfriend and -ncity- thx for the constant stars!