Chapter 4

Chapter summary~Mono is taken care of Levi, sounds like a fun time yeah?

Mono had found himself grabbed by Levi after his confident statement of them getting along.

He had flinched, but while the initial grab had been surprising he had quickly noticed the grip on him was quite loose. Not to mention weirdly comfortable. Looking up to Levi the disbelief of his action showed clearly through his face.

“Wha- Hey don’t look at me like that I thought you’d appreciate not needing to walk. Not to mention this place is a maze, and we really don’t need you getting lost or anything.” He looked off to the side, and bashfully grumbled. There was a clear emphasis for ‘really’ for some reason.

Having already observed some parts of the house they had lived in Mono had to agree with Levi. He had been focusing on his surroundings; but if he had to escape or even go back to the room he came from he’d have to admit he’d be lost. For all that this new place looked cool it also looked similar and it must’ve been huge from what he’d seen so far.

He tapped on Levi’s shoulder and as his attention turned on him he nodded to him.

At Levi’s poorly hidden confusion he tried to think of another way to thank him.

He was a bit upset with his inability to talk to these people yet.. He didn’t see the reason why his body was so uptight about not talking. He really didn’t get much of it. He had been chatty before, well as much as he could without drawing attention. He found that it unsettled him.

So he couldn’t be chatty, but maybe he could show it somehow! Like a pat, or hand holding, or a tug, he was pretty sure he could do that since Levi wanted them to get along.

He tugged on Levi’s sweatshirt, since Levi had turned his attention back to the hall during his thought monologue.  At Levi’s impatient but curious look he patted his head.

“..WHA- What’re you doing! You trying to make fun of me or something- cause it’s totally not cool.” Levi fumbled on his hold on him making him grip onto Levi’s arm, “Ah! Shoot totally didn’t mean to do that sorry. But you also definitely caught me off guard, so don’t hold it against me that’d just be unfair!”

From his clinging position from Levi’s arm he gave him a peeved look. He was given an exasperated look in return that bordered on amused.

“ Pft-- LOL I’m sorry promise,” At Mono’s unconvinced look he began to giggle more. “ Look you’d be laughing if you saw your face right now. It’s hilarious!” Mono flustered pausing before tugging on Levi’s hair in return for his embarrassment.

“Ow- ow, I get it you don’t gotta tug now.” Levi turned his head hiding a smirk from Mono.

He huffed before resting his hands on Levi’s head. A signal he hoped showed he could tug again. Hiding his face from Levi’s view he mischievously smiled. Muffling his giggles with his free hand. He decided then that Levi was a fun person.
Levi glanced at Mono’s giggling form. Before smirking into his hand as he continued walking to his room. He halted his walking when he made it to his room. Reaching out to the door handle he began to open it.

Mono’s giggles calmed down once he noticed the opening of the door. He curiously looked into the room from the crack he could see of it. The rest of the door opened, and he was left with a sight he’d never seen before.

“ Welcome to my super humble abode!” Levi proudly showcased with a dramatic flair.

With the door now open he could see the room's full interior. He had to take a double take when he saw one of the walls of the room. It was filled with an endless amount of water. There was nothing in the tank from what he could see yet, but maybe it wasn’t in the open yet. The room looked bright and fun. There were a large amount of shelves with books and vibrant figures.